BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2017, 12:22 PM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline
Default CHH Roleplay Thread!

Welcome to the CHH Roleplay Thread!

You're probably here for the points XD
This is a very short introduction because I don't want to make a very long one. XD

Let's say you're a camper who just arrived at CHH a week earlier.

"Welcome to CHH!" Said the Camp Manager for the year. The manager then offered a tropical drink to those who just arrived. Well the camp was remodeled for a tropical theme this year XD.

Now, continue the story!

Old 07-08-2017, 01:12 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I was gonna come here after looking at the challenges anyway

CambriaSpeedRacer took a deep breath and looked around. Another year at Camp Happy Heart. She had been participating since 2009... well, except 2016, when she proctored CHH, but whatever. She walked into the Floating Cabin to learn what team she was on.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:49 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

VanessaMay18 took the tropical drink from the camp manager and examined it in her hand. She sniffed it before taking a sip cautiously. Pineapple-y. Not bad.

"I wonder what team we'll be on," her bear Hugs whispered from her backpack.

"I don't know," Vanessa replied. "But I hope our streak of being on the winning team continues"

At that moment, Vanessa spotted her friend CambriaSpeedRacer entering the cabin. "Hey Cami!" she called out.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:06 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

Even after a week here, I still love sitting outside the cabin and watching the water fall. Looking for animals in the water, I almost believe that a frog may have surfaced.

Politely decline the tropical drink."No thanks.", I ask, "have you heard of coconut water? I want to try that fresh one day."

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by st2nic; 07-10-2017 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: add pic
Old 07-11-2017, 10:29 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear

I ask the leader, " Do you remember the blue phone box that transported those in bv from one part to another? It seems to be broken again. The out of order sign is back on and there is a puddle around it.

If I suddenly go missing, I probably went in there."

wanders off...

Last edited by st2nic; 07-11-2017 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: add pic
Old 07-11-2017, 01:35 PM
babv rock
Polar Bear

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
Even after a week here, I still love sitting outside the cabin and watching the water fall. Looking for animals in the water, I almost believe that a frog may have surfaced.

Politely decline the tropical drink."No thanks.", I ask, "have you heard of coconut water? I want to try that fresh one day."

The Camp Manager then pointed out that we have Coconut Juice straight from the fruit.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:10 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear

that is different from the coconut water?
Milk, I guess.
Old 07-14-2017, 01:18 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
that is different from the coconut water?
Milk, I guess.
Nah, in our country we call it juice but in reality it's just coco water.
Old 07-20-2017, 12:03 AM
CalebBearyCool56
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CalebBearyCool56

CalebBearyCool56 is just really niceCalebBearyCool56 is just really niceCalebBearyCool56 is just really niceCalebBearyCool56 is just really niceCalebBearyCool56 is just really nice
 CalebBearyCool56 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation *Repost from Challenge Thread* Mysterious Man from the Woods

Suddenly, from behind the trees of the forest, a mysterious figure emerges and intrudes upon the Camp Happy Heart festivities. All the campers feel an inexplicable urge to gather around this recluse of a man. He then speaks in a voice just loud enough for all the campers to hear.

Quote:
I have been watching you complete your challenges from afar. I am proud of you for keeping the Camp Happy Heart tradition alive even though you cannot meet at Waterfall Lake, the woods where you would normally gather together.

I want you to have this chapter of a book I have been saving for the right people. You are those persons.
The chapter of the book he refers to is found at the following link:

https://books.google.com/books?id=yA...page&q&f=false

Quote:
Please, campers, read this chapter. For 80 points per paragraph for your team, write at least a three paragraph summary of this chapter. Tell what main point the author was telling his readers. Explain how this main point was executed well at Build-a-Bearville. Compare and contrast it with one of the other websites the author mentioned or another one you have experienced.

Please, do this for your team, for remembering the fun you had at Waterfall Lake and the surrounding lands, and for the honor of Build-a-Bearville.
With that, the campers each receive the chapter of the book he referenced. Then, just as suddenly as a thunder clap, he disappears. He is not seen again for the rest of the camp. The campers think he is part of an elaborate scheme set up by the camp counselors, but the counselors never knew of him before this encounter. If they knew, they could prepare for the piles of posts the campers would write.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
camp happy heart 2017