BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2009, 06:26 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline
Default I need to be sure... =(

Is the Kuddy Koala furry choice, or no? My mom is ordering me a bear in a few days, and I just want to be sure I really want it. Because if it's not, I'll get the Pink Cuddly Teddy.

Thank you so much!

Old 04-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Rosemarie704
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Christyvanilla10

Rosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud of
 Rosemarie704 is offline Status: Offline

The koala is adorable; i have two myself. at the time that i bought them, they had open certificates. according to another thread, they still do, but i'm not 100% sure.

but any choice you make, i'm sure you'll be very happy =0). hope this helps.
~ Rosemarie704
Old 04-04-2009, 04:53 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

No, it doesn't have a furry friend choice anymore, by sister bought one and the actual koala is online.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Rosemarie704
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Christyvanilla10

Rosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud of
 Rosemarie704 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MelanieJuly16
No, it doesn't have a furry friend choice anymore, by sister bought one and the actual koala is online.
Tha's good to know, i was thinking of getting my lil niece a koala and thought they still had the open certificate even though the actual one is there on BABV (back in december, they had the open certificate). the PSI for the koala is really nice; i have the eucalyptus plant inside my room that i decorated to look like a spa.

come to think of it, the koala had an open certificate for awhile; i first bought one back in august of '08 and it had the open certificate, i had no idea we can choose back then and just looked for the koala and picked it.

then i bought it again december and chose the Nikki bear (the one that comes with the bed), to decorate my hello kitty room, and also bought the buttercream cub and got to choose the tropical hello kitty.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:06 PM
fairyprincesskaley87
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KaleyNiceBear

fairyprincesskaley87 is on a distinguished road
 fairyprincesskaley87 is offline Status: Offline

I love that bear, I have it and its PSI is cool.Its PSI is a plant that fits in its room it looks lovely.I hope I helped you get convinced.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT