BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2009, 08:32 PM
YoPeeps
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ❀AaliyahGroovy4❀

YoPeeps is on a distinguished road
 YoPeeps is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ChristieVeryCute2
Alright, I have others for you guys

5. "Pawlette Coufur Outfit Top": It is a red jacket over top of a white shirt. It is 0 bearbills. Where did this come from?

6. "Ghost Top" and "Ghost Head": Looks like a ghost... What else can I say? Where was this purchased from?

7. "Mrs. Claus Outfit": Where was this purchased from? In inventory it says 1000BB.

Thanks!
The Pawlette Coufur Outfit Top was from when it was Pawlette's winning of being Buildabearville Senator. She gave out that outfit. The Ghost Top and Ghost Head it also from the Halloween Party on Buildabearville, they were giving out costumes to Buildabearville citizens if they needed them. Mrs Claus Outfit was....I think it was on Christmas Day and Mrs Claus Outfit was at the Pawlette Coufur Boutique. They were selling the Mrs Claus and Santa Claus outfits on Christmas Day.

Hope YoPeeps helped! =D
Old 03-23-2009, 08:35 PM
ChristieVeryCute2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ChristieVeryCute2

ChristieVeryCute2 is on a distinguished road
 ChristieVeryCute2 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by pinkninja456
ok, the shaggy rug is actually a PSI from a bear, the red jacket was from pawlette cowfur she sent it out to everyone via bear mail when she was elected embassador of buildabearville. the ghost top was one of the many tops you could have purchased during halloween.The Mrs.Claus outfit was also from the pawlette cowfur.None of the items were really that rare nice items certainly but not that rare.

Wonderful response! Thank you very much. I wish there was a thorough list of "rare" items somewhere. Do you know of one? I have searched for "bearville rare items" before on google but there aren't any long lists or anything. The only things I know for sure are rare are PSI's (I have a list of those) and bear slippers. Haha, I hear about the bear slippers all the time.

Thanks!
Old 04-07-2009, 05:32 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ChristieVeryCute2
Hi,

I have been trying to collect rare items through trades and I have come across a few items that I think are PSI's but I am not sure. I have checked all over the internet and a lot of threads on BI but I can't find out for sure.

1. "Shaggy Carpet": This is a tan color carpet that is in the shape of a bear head. I thought it was a PSI but when I looked at the list of PSI's it says there is a similar carpet called "Curly Rug" that comes with "Curly Teddy". So where does the Shaggy Carpet come from?

2. "Giant Pencil": This is a regular looking pencil, yellow with a pink eraser, but it is huge. It is under the accessory section in my inventory. I found that there was an "Inflatable Pencil" from the foutain in July... Is the "Gaint Pencil" the same as the "Inflatable Pencil"?

3. "Disco Head": I know this is a part of a disco costume, but where was it purchased and when? Was it at Pawlette Coufur's?

4. "Birthday Party Hat": This is a hat with about 8 candles on it, and looks very similar to the March fountain price. I think this item was handed out as a gift to members with a birthday in March, is that right? Was it sent through Bear Mail?

If you need pictures, I can try and add them. I am new to BI so I don't know how to do that yet.

Thank you!
Shaggy Carpet - PSI
Giant Pencil - Old Fountain Item
Disco Head - Old Pawlette Item
Birthday Party Hat - ChloeRocks Bearmails It To You When It's The Month Of Your Birthday
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT