BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2009, 09:27 PM
BearVilleInsiderRules
Trading Teddy

BearVilleInsiderRules is on a distinguished road
 BearVilleInsiderRules is offline Status: Offline
Default Bronx Zoo???

Is there a Build-A-Bear in the Bronx Zoo???
Old 04-19-2009, 12:23 AM
chantellefurshion
Polar Bear
BABV Name: chantellefurshion

chantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to behold
 chantellefurshion is offline Status: Offline

i have no idea, check on buildabear.com for there store list
Old 04-19-2009, 03:51 AM
AmandaBearLove
Banned
BABV Name: AmandaBearDiva200

AmandaBearLove will become famous soon enoughAmandaBearLove will become famous soon enough
 AmandaBearLove is offline Status: Offline

Sorry there is no BABW at the Bronx Zoo. I so wish they did though since we do it yearly during the summer.

As far as I know, the only Zoo store is at the St. Louis Zoo.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:26 AM
BearVilleInsiderRules
Trading Teddy

BearVilleInsiderRules is on a distinguished road
 BearVilleInsiderRules is offline Status: Offline

Oh.okay thanks everyone!
Old 04-19-2009, 08:53 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

They should open up more build a bears at more zoos.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:21 AM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

Its only the St. Louis one.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Rosemarie704
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Christyvanilla10

Rosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud of
 Rosemarie704 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AmandaBearLove
Sorry there is no BABW at the Bronx Zoo. I so wish they did though since we do it yearly during the summer.

As far as I know, the only Zoo store is at the St. Louis Zoo.
It's too bad they don't have one at the bronx zoo.

I haven't been there since new years eve of 1998 (went there during the night, had a really great time), but would deffinitely go in a heart beat if maxine puts a build a bear store in the zoo or even at the new york aquarium (i go every summer for my birthday and hang around to see the fireworks at night).
Old 05-07-2009, 12:16 AM
KatePlayful1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: KatePlayful1(Bear Builder)

KatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the rough
 KatePlayful1 is offline Status: Offline

Last summer I heard from a buildabear worker they are thinking about making one either for the San diego zoo or the San francisco zoo I don't remember which one. Edit doesn't really matter both are in California Which i prob. wouldn't beable to go to. I could barely make it to the St.Louis zoo. Got lucky went on a colloge road trip and one of the schools we visited for my sister was Maryville by St. Louis so i got lucky!

Last edited by KatePlayful1; 05-07-2009 at 12:21 AM..
Old 05-07-2009, 12:51 AM
BriaQueenBee
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Look up xD ^^

BriaQueenBee has a spectacular aura aboutBriaQueenBee has a spectacular aura about
 BriaQueenBee is offline Status: Offline

Well I don't live very far from Saint Louis, but I have never been to the zoo, hopefully we get to go this summer!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT