BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2008, 09:55 PM
AmieVerySweet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AmieVerySweet

AmieVerySweet is on a distinguished road
 AmieVerySweet is offline Status: Offline

I also have no problem when it says while supplies last but if it says Saturday and Sunday then it seems like they should have some for Saturday and some for Sunday. The emails and mailings didn't say Saturday and maybe Sunday if supplies last. I don't blame the staff at all. I know they aren't in the back making the towels themselves and I know they have nothing to do with it. They told me and I still bought my stuff and handed over my money with a smile. I didn't say one thing to them about it. The workers there are always helpful and I go to that store just for that reason. There are 2 stores and for one we have to drive 45 minutes and the other is an hour drive. I go the extra distance because that store is go great. They even gave us a code to get the online virtual towels. I did call the toll free number and asked why there weren't towels for both days and they took my address and said they would try to send some. I will let everyone know if they send them to us.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:19 PM
AmieVerySweet
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by CandyClouds
Oh, Amy, I have an extra Beach Towel I would be happy to give to your daughter! I got 3 Beach towels when I went, so I could give you one.
Thank you so much Candyclouds for your generous offer but we do not need them. They did give us the online virtual code so we are all set there. Thanks again, Ami
Old 06-09-2008, 11:18 PM
JessieLuckyBear13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessieLuckyBear13 (lucky)

JessieLuckyBear13 is on a distinguished road
 JessieLuckyBear13 is offline Status: Offline

Trading is limited to trading posts. Please seek what you need there. Faith

Last edited by FaithBalletBear5; 06-11-2008 at 12:48 AM..
Old 06-11-2008, 12:08 AM
melissabearish
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelissaBearish1

melissabearish has disabled reputation
 melissabearish is offline Status: Offline

Trading is limited to trading posts. Please seek what you need there once you have been promoted to trading teddy. Faith

Last edited by FaithBalletBear5; 06-11-2008 at 12:48 AM..
Old 06-13-2008, 11:20 AM
carlbear11
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Carlbear11

carlbear11 has disabled reputation
 carlbear11 is offline Status: Offline

autumnbee15 says she has the code that has a few extra uses left and to bear mail her if you want a towel
Old 06-13-2008, 01:20 PM
EmilyRose
Banned
BABV Name: EmilyRose Jr. Cybearguide

EmilyRose is on a distinguished road
 EmilyRose is offline Status: Offline

I have few more codes for the virtual beach towel if anyone wants them. I will pm them to you but not put it in a public post, because that is against the rules.
EmilyRose
Have a Pawsome Day! Go Green Team!
Old 06-14-2008, 05:02 PM
AmieVerySweet
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by AmieVerySweet
I also have no problem when it says while supplies last but if it says Saturday and Sunday then it seems like they should have some for Saturday and some for Sunday. The emails and mailings didn't say Saturday and maybe Sunday if supplies last. I don't blame the staff at all. I know they aren't in the back making the towels themselves and I know they have nothing to do with it. They told me and I still bought my stuff and handed over my money with a smile. I didn't say one thing to them about it. The workers there are always helpful and I go to that store just for that reason. There are 2 stores and for one we have to drive 45 minutes and the other is an hour drive. I go the extra distance because that store is go great. They even gave us a code to get the online virtual towels. I did call the toll free number and asked why there weren't towels for both days and they took my address and said they would try to send some. I will let everyone know if they send them to us.

We got the towels in the mail today. They sent the real full size towels and my girls are so excited.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT