BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-19-2009, 06:34 PM
Flappy9807/MilenaFlower
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MilenaFlower

Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the rough
 Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is offline Status: Offline

Hey Erika. This feels so weird since you're my friend. xD
Old 05-20-2009, 12:14 PM
AngeliqueSpirit
Banned

AngeliqueSpirit is on a distinguished road
 AngeliqueSpirit is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi there! I'm AngeliqueStylish, your fellow member of Bearville Insider! Welcome to Bearville Insider. This is a place to make new friends and find out more about Build a Bearville and Build a Bear Workshop! It also provides you with help and advice! Thank you for introducing yourself! I hope you have a pawtastic time here! I know that you will make new friends and have fun here! If you ever need help ask me, my fellow members of BI or Admins and Moderators! Their names are in bold and in either red or blue! But the Admins and Mods are the only ones allowed to post in red or blue but other members can post which ever colour they want as long as they are not red or blue! Also please remember to follow the rules and respect them and make sure you read them daily, so that you don't forget!

Last edited by AngeliqueSpirit; 05-20-2009 at 02:04 PM..
Old 05-21-2009, 04:55 PM
frenchtoast
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alyfullofhugs

frenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to all
 frenchtoast is offline Status: Offline

Hey Hey! Welcome to Bi! One of the awesomest blog for build a bear ville. You can learn new things, make new friends and have an awesome time here! :]
Old 05-21-2009, 07:02 PM
LindaFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LindaFriendly

LindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of light
 LindaFriendly is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:14 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

Hi, I'm SweetStuff-Luu! I'm very glad to welcome you to BI. There's so much to do here that you'll almost never want to leave. This is totally the forum that you want to come to! I love this place and hope that you will love it too! Don't chat just anywhere, if you want to chat, go to the coffee house!

If you ever have a question, there's never a time when you should be shy! You can go ahead and post in the Yikes! I need help! section, or just PM me. Also, I'm sure the other BI members will be happy to help you too!

Don't forget! Please don't type in
red or blue. Those are for Moderators and Administrators only! Thanks!

Remember to read the rules and check out the FAQ.
I hope to see you often at BI.

~SweetStuff-Luu

PM-Private Message
VM-Visitor Message
Old 05-24-2009, 05:15 PM
KatherineBalletSlippers2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KatherineBalletSlippers2

KatherineBalletSlippers2 has a spectacular aura aboutKatherineBalletSlippers2 has a spectacular aura aboutKatherineBalletSlippers2 has a spectacular aura about
 KatherineBalletSlippers2 is offline Status: Offline

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT