BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 06-04-2009, 05:57 AM
AliceCullen'sBestFriend
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AjXellent

AliceCullen'sBestFriend is on a distinguished road
 AliceCullen'sBestFriend is offline Status: Offline
Question Can't put items on tables???

I had a lot of fruit baskets after all the harvesting, so i decided to make a fruit stall in my backgarden. I went and bought two mosaic tables and a couple of square side tables, but I can't put anything on them. I have tried emailing build a bearville but they just told me how to put things on tables which doesn't work cause I know how to do it from other tables round the house. I emailed them again and they told me that items can't be placed on all tables I don't whether this is a glitch and I should wait a bit longer or whether I should sell the tables cause they take up alot of room

Alice
Old 06-04-2009, 07:22 AM
Hedgehogs Rule!!!
Banned
BABV Name: bryanbraveguy26

Hedgehogs Rule!!! is on a distinguished road
 Hedgehogs Rule!!! is offline Status: Offline

hey dont worry its a glitch it will go back to normal. trust me!

im sorry this happen to you. but it happened to me to

- jake
Old 06-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Kailie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KailieLuv

Kailie will become famous soon enough
 Kailie is offline Status: Offline

It's something to do with the baskets. I can place other items on tables just fine, but not the baskets.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:59 AM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

You can put items on mosaic and side tables.Have you tried putting other things besides fruit baskets on yours? If you can't put anything on them, use your same e-mail that you got from them and send Reply. This will send you to the next level of help, where they actually check your account. The first time you write to help you usually get a generic how-to answer. Fruit baskets can't go on any tables.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:55 AM
nikkobuddy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: nikkobuddy

nikkobuddy is a jewel in the roughnikkobuddy is a jewel in the roughnikkobuddy is a jewel in the rough
 nikkobuddy is offline Status: Offline

Fruit baskets cannot be placed on the tables. I wish they change that to allow it to be placed on the tables.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT