BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Team Play

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Nattherat30
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: nataliebeardiva109

Nattherat30 is on a distinguished road
 Nattherat30 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation ((((__Bearville-Xtra__)))) LOOKING FOR WRITERS! ~~~~~HURRY!~~~~~ No submissions after June 5th

No submissions after June 5th Please!

Extra, Extra! Read all about it! Bearville-Xtra is looking for people to write our first issue. To qualify, please submit a paragraph and have one or more of these qualifications:

• Have worked on another newspaper
  • Have written a story in "Writings"
  • Can take pictures in BABV
  • *MUST have PM open!
(For more info on these jobs, PM me) Here are the availible positions:

*Please limit one job per person.

Writer1- Covers upcoming events.

Writer2- Covers current events.

Tech Reporter- Asks people about problems on BI or BABV (such as glitches) and finds a solution or cause. Or just simply warning members about it.

Fashion/Trends Writer- Writes about anything from Trends to Fruniture.

Photographer- Takes pictures around BABV. Looks for the best outfit, most common hotspot, etc.

Celebrity Spotter- This is a job for someone who is always on BABV. Follows Chloe and Maxine. Tries to catch them Dancing or doing something funny.

I will take care of the editing and such. The first person to apply for a position may not always get the job. I am looking for skill and good writing skills. Make your applications funny or factual!

Please only Submit applications on this thread. Questions? PM me!

If you can't think of a good topic, Here are some:

Your Favorite Place in BABV
or
Why You Like Writing
or
Your Favorite BABV Celebrity and Why

Don't forget to say which job you want!

Before you Apply, Check Here:

NO submissions will be taken without a paragraph. If you really have writers block, then send me an article you wrote from a previous newspaper or a chapter from a story you may have written.

Last edited by Nattherat30; 06-04-2009 at 09:31 PM..
Old 06-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Ashleynesses
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katiebee259

Ashleynesses is on a distinguished road
 Ashleynesses is offline Status: Offline

can i be tech reporter and writer one

i am on like every day and love to look around
Old 06-03-2009, 11:52 PM
diamondallheart166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DiamondPatches34 <love ♥

diamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the rough
 diamondallheart166 is offline Status: Offline

I have 3 out of those 4 qualifications. (:

May I please be a photographer?
Old 06-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Nattherat30
Trading Teddy

Unfortunately none of you qualify because you didn't submit a paragraph. I posted it twice. And also, you may only have one job at a time so you don't get over loaded. Make sure you read the whole article. I didn't post it just for fun! =D

Anyone else want to apply?
Old 06-04-2009, 06:39 PM
pink&purplegirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Lucyballerina30 - Call me Lucy

pink&purplegirl will become famous soon enoughpink&purplegirl will become famous soon enough
 pink&purplegirl is offline Status: Offline

could i be photographer and fashion person, i promise i will post my paragraph in the morning, but it is VERY late in the u.k, i need to go to bed now
Old 06-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Nattherat30
Trading Teddy

Ok, I look forward to seeing your writing! Thanks for applying! Normaly it is only one job per person, but the photographer isn't a very time consuming job and its easy. I hope you join the team! =D

Anyone one else? We NEED writers! After all, we hope to publish our first issue June 11th!

Also, the whole staff (and anyone with feedback and ideas) will be able to chat on a chat thread for the Bearville-Xtra Newspaper!
Old 06-04-2009, 09:46 PM
reanna_angel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: allyapril380

reanna_angel will become famous soon enough
 reanna_angel is offline Status: Offline

hi i would like to be a tech reporter i have written a story three chapters 5- 6 paragraphs long for each chapter here is my praraghrap

Hello buildabearville cititzens have YOU every had problems with pesky glitches! i bet you have buildabearville is a wonderful place but does have a lot of pesky glitches that can be anoying here are some of the glitches and solutions i suggest
1. for the loading glitch delete some cookies
2. for friends glitch ( currently happening to me ) no solution yet but i can think of one very soon! but the only solution is check for your friends on the list that shows up when you choose a den and always join them hope these truly helped more glitch solutions coming soon

~ your tech reporter angel

P.S. this paragraph will not be what i will really write i hope you liked it and i will write better paragraphs in the future ( i will change the color if any mods or admins have any problems )
Old 06-05-2009, 03:02 AM
pink&purplegirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Lucyballerina30 - Call me Lucy

pink&purplegirl will become famous soon enoughpink&purplegirl will become famous soon enough
 pink&purplegirl is offline Status: Offline

sorry to be a bother but i can't think of anything! i have total writers block, so should i send you an article that i did for another paper ( it won't be very good, i only have 1 left in my files, and that was the one i did when i only just joined bi, i deleted all the rest ) i will send you it after school ( i have to go and get ready in a few minutes and won't have enough time )
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT