BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Team Play

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-25-2009, 01:04 PM
Monkeyfufu16
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AprilApril630/ Jr.CyBearGuide

Monkeyfufu16 is on a distinguished road
 Monkeyfufu16 is offline Status: Offline
Default -Camp Sweet Sierra- I've Posted The Camp Schedule-Hurry, only 5 spots left for campers, and 0 spots left for a CIT!

-Camp Sweet Sierra-
Hi, I'm Monkeyfufu16, but you can call me Monkey or April. It's summer so why not start a camp? Please look below for some very helpful information so you know what's going to happen during camp.

-Camp is the den Sweet Sierra, USA. If that ever gets crowded, (wich it never does) we will go to the den Rainbow, USA.-
-Camp starts July 1st and ends July 31st-
-Camp is on Wednesday and Friday from 4:30-5:30 PM (Central Time Zone)-
-We will meet Tree House before starting Camp activities-
-We will have a schedule, but will do different things each week. I will post a schedule on her on Monday or Tuesday. Tuesday the latest-
-On August 1st, we might have a camp celebration party. I still have to think about it-
-Tell me if you want a reminder of when camp starts, if you want me to PM or VM it to you!-

-Campers- I can only have 6
1- pink&purplegirl
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

-Staff-
Counselor- Monkeyfufu16
Counselors in Training (C.I.T's. I can only have 2)- purpleoranges and COOkIErocks

-Camp Uniform-
Distressed Denim Shorts -BLUE- 200 BB's
Mock Tie Tee -BLUE- 200 BB's
Leather Flip Flops -BLUE- 150 BB's
Total- 550 BB's

-Rules-
1- All campers should be treated the same
2- CIT's are not the boss. They are my HELPERS, and whoever is the most experienced and shows that he/she has done good. He/she will be a Counselor along side me.
3- Be nice!
4- Wear camp uniform please!
5- Please don't go off schedule
6- If you can't come till a certain date, please notify me
7- If you have to leave early or come late, please notify me
8- Have Fun!

-ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Camp will begin July 1st!
On the every Friday, we will go to Camp Happy Heart for our last activity.

-Schedule- Make sure your on BABV and BI, so you can post. You'll see what I mean after you read the schedule.

1- We meet in the Tree House, I make sure everyone is here. Then when you hear me say "Let's Go!" We all go to the Paw Park.

2- After I make sure everyone is at the Paw Park click on "Gone Fishing" and everyone will play a game of "Gone Fishing" after were all done playing "Gone Fishing" you will post on this thread how much Bear Bill's you got while playing. After I say "Let's Go!" We all go to Maxine's Cub Condo's front yard. (not in her Condo yet).
3- After I make sure everyone is with me we will go inside.
4- After I make sure everyone is inside we will let everyone see everyone's furry friend. You can feed it, and let it sleep while your there. This is where our furry friends will have a break. (you can't give your furry friend's a bath because there is no bath.) After I say "Let's Go!" We go to the Sportsplex (not the building, the area)
5- After I make sure everyone is with us, I will choose teams and we will play Bear-2-Bear Racing. After everyone has had a chance at that (please post when your team is done, no secong chances). We will play Bear-2-Bear Baseball. You will be with the same person you were while playing Bear-2-Bear Racing. (You won't be on the same team each camp day. Unless you ask to.) After I say "Let's Go!" we will go inside the Sportsplex.
6- After I make sure everyone is there, you will have a chance to check your activities and get up to 100 BB's. (unless you already did earlier). Then I want you to post once you are done doing that. After I say "Let's Go!" we will go the elevator to the 2nd floor.
7- After I make sure everyone is there we will play Bear-2-Bear soccer. You will be on the same team. After you have posted that you have played that game I will say, "Let's Go!" and we will go to Bear University.
8- After I make sure everyone is there you will have a chance to do a lesson. After you post that you have done a lesson, I will say, "Let's Go!" and we will go inside the Class Room.
9-
After I make sure everyone is there you will have a chance to play Fast and Furbulous Shapes. After you have posted that you have played that, I will say, "Let's Go!" and we will go inside the Libeary.
10-
After I make sure everyone is there you will have a chance to play Bear's and Pairs. (please don't start any animal adventures). Then I will say "Let's Go!" and we will go to inside the Pawforming Art's Center.
11-
After I make sure everyone is there you will have a chance to play Shake Your Honey, DJ Furbulous, or Build-A-Dance. Or you can just hang out. After you have posted that you have played that, I will say, "Let's Go!" and we will go back to the Tree House.
12-
After I make sure everyone is there I will say, "Pawsome Job!" and that mean's camp is dismissed.

Last edited by Monkeyfufu16; 06-26-2009 at 10:40 AM..
Old 06-25-2009, 01:27 PM
pink&purplegirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Lucyballerina30 - Call me Lucy

pink&purplegirl will become famous soon enoughpink&purplegirl will become famous soon enough
 pink&purplegirl is offline Status: Offline

i will join
Old 06-25-2009, 01:32 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

May I please be a CIT?
Old 06-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Monkeyfufu16
Trading Teddy

Yes, let me edit that.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:26 AM
COOkIErocks:D
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaraCool2-Jr.CyBearGuide

COOkIErocks:D is on a distinguished road
 COOkIErocks:D is offline Status: Offline

May I please join? And may I please be a CIT if you still have a spot for one. Thanks! I'll tell my friends about this!

By the way, I already have the uniform!
Old 06-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Monkeyfufu16
Trading Teddy

That's furbulous! I will put you on the next CIT spot.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT