BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > BearvilleInsider Contests!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2009, 02:01 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Please remember that this thread is for questions only, and really, at this point, I believe every possible question has been answered so I'm going to close it.

Thank you all for helping others.

Please do not whine if you are not finding the teacups because really, they are not hard to find. It is a matter of you looking for them.

They can be in ANY section of the forum.

They are ONLY in posts made by staff.

They are ONLY in the 1st post of a thread.

The thread can be open or it can be closed.

It's a teacup. You don't need a picture. You will see a teacup and you will know it's a teacup.

Anyone who answers the question in Post 2 of this thread, along with the 5 locations of the teacups, and sends it to Pandyma in a PM, will be entered into the contest for the Scavanger Hunt map.

The contest started exactly on time. Not an hour earlier, not an hour later.

I placed the teacups myself and I posted when I did.

So, if you have any additional complaints, you may PM me and I will address your complaints there.

If you have the answers, PM Pandyma - but with the answers only.

This thread will remain closed for the time being.

Thank you.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:44 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by maddybear122
Will the teacup be placed in a dct or a happy birthday whoever's birthday it was?
Good question.

No, it won't be placed into a person's birthday thread or in the DCT.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:43 AM
pandyma618
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AngieArtistBear6

pandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the rough
 pandyma618 is offline Status: Offline

The Scavenger Hunt is still on-going, so if you haven't already, be sure to enter

We've had several members find all 5 teacups - woo-hoo!!

Remember, just because you don't find them early, you should still try to find them - each correct entry gets added to the grand-prize drawing

Also, please be sure to include ALL of the information in your PM to me - the link, the thread title and the post number where you found each teacup, and the answer to the daily question.

The winner of the daily prize will be posted within 24 hours of that round ending.

The answer to the previous round's question will be posted within 1 hour of the next round beginning.

The next round is scheduled to begin at 3 PM ET.

Good luck, and happy hunting
Old 07-11-2009, 01:11 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I have a question- If we forgot to put the post number that we found the teacups on yesterday, are all entries disqualified? :/

Yes, you need to follow the criteria for sending it in. It has to include all the information so it's fair for everyone
Old 07-11-2009, 01:24 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy

So if I enter today, it won't count for the grand prize?

Day 1 ended at 10am

But Day 2 will begin at 3PM today.

You may enter every day to qualify for the grand prize.

So check back at 3 PM to Day 2's question and the new locations will be set.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:45 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy

Okay, thank you for clearing that up. I will remember to do it right this time.
You are very welcome. Good luck. There are 3 more days so 3 more chances to enter
Old 07-11-2009, 02:40 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

So you just PM Pandyma with the answer (when it starts & stuff, of course)?

Do you enter by giving the answer to Pandyma?
Old 07-11-2009, 02:48 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by juliabearfun21
So you just PM Pandyma with the answer (when it starts & stuff, of course)?

Do you enter by giving the answer to Pandyma?

You have to sent Pandyma a PM with

The answer to the question
and
the link, title and post number where you find the 5 teacups.

Day 2's question will be posted in a few minutes.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:54 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JessBearHug
You have to sent Pandyma a PM with

The answer to the question
and
the link, title and post number where you find the 5 teacups.

Day 2's question will be posted in a few minutes.
Oh, I see. And the teacups are like at the top of posts?
Old 07-11-2009, 03:15 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by juliabearfun21
Oh, I see. And the teacups are like at the top of posts?

No, the teacups can be anywhere in the post. But you'll know it's a teacup when you see it
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bi scavanger hunt rocks!, tea cups rock my sock, tea for two & two for tea