BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Abbieteddytunes09
Polar Bear

Abbieteddytunes09 will become famous soon enoughAbbieteddytunes09 will become famous soon enough
 Abbieteddytunes09 is offline Status: Offline
Smile I want to met a CyBearGuide!

If so could I met one of you I really want to see a real life CyBearGuide on BABV since I haven't seen any workers on BABV and I have been on it for months so if you would you care to met me plz vist me tommrow at 3:00pm Centrel (8:00pm UK). PLZ!
Old 07-29-2009, 06:07 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

As much as we want to meet all of you guys in person, we could only help you guys out online.

Don't worry abbie, whatever you want to ask us about the game, we will always try our best to answer asap
Old 07-29-2009, 06:18 PM
KirstenCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: KirstenCyBearGuide

KirstenCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 KirstenCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Hi Abbie! We visit Build-A-Bearville everyday. Check with your friends in Build-A-Bearville if they've seen any CyBearGuides. You can also check BI if there's a CyBearGuide sighting.

I hope to see you soon in Build-A-Bearville!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT