BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2009, 04:22 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MelindaSnowflake2
Well, I've got tons of suggestions for holidays. They are right here.

Well, here are all of my general ideas. I've edited it from the original list.
1. Trading bear clothes... you can trade all other Bear Boutique items so why not bear clothes?
2. More décor for outside your condo (Christmas lights, wreath, jack-o-lantern... even a welcome mat!)
3. A BABV mall! There could be new places to shop, an arcade where you can play games, and a food court.
4. Different wallpaper and carpet designs for inside your condo OR being able to use your furry friend's exclusive wallpaper downstairs in your condo
5. Being able to buy templates to create special bear-mails. For party rooms, you get 20 special invitations, so I was thinking it would be cool if you could buy virtual special Bear Mail. You could have Valentines, Christmas cards, greeting cards, Thank You cards... there could even be like a little Hallmark-type card store or even a cart in Town Square. (Pawmark? LOL.)
6. A swimming pool
7. A football stadium (my mom wants that)
8. A gym
9. Being able to go on top of buildings that have stuff on the rooftops (like the coffee shop, BABW store, and theater!)
10. Going inside the Theater
11. Making Bearemy's house the condo next to yours (I always wondered who lived there, LOL.)
12. A holiday store where you can buy furniture, clothes, accessories, and maybe even bear clothes for the current season/holiday. (They did this on Nicktropolis, and I thought it was a great idea.)
13. Making a bear clothes store where the clothes don't cost credits
14. Being able to buy new special rooms for your condo like a swimming pool (a competition pool and/or a recreation pool), a dance studio, a track, a tennis court, a ballroom... fun stuff for entertaining your friends
15. More formal wear available like fancy dresses and tuxedos (they could even have a formalwear shop.)
16. Emoticons for all the holidays... for Christmas/Hanukkah, you could click on Bearemy and choose between a Christmas emoticon, Hanukkah emoticon, or just a general winter emoticon.
17. Eyeglasses for your BABV character. Linda's poll showed that over half of us on the blog wear glasses, so it would be great for those of you who wear glasses on a regular basis. I noticed that you could buy glasses for your furry friend at Bear Boutique and in real life. Maybe they could make an eyeglasses store. That would be funny.
18. A cultural shop where we can buy clothes and furniture from around the world so that everyone is represented
19. A Build-a-Dino shop in BABV since the dinosaurs are represented.
20. A wider variety of clothes at the Pawlette Boutique. I'd love to see them add some boots. (I want leather boots AND Ugg-type boots. We just need a wider variety of footwear in general.) And we also need some more trendy bags. Maybe they could open up a "designer shop" for leather bags and stuff like that. (Unlikely, but it would be cute.)

If I come up with more ideas, I'll post them here.

A lot of these ideas have happened! Awesome!

Light Blue means that it has happened!
Old 06-06-2009, 06:39 AM
Alchemilla
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: - - - - Not active.

Alchemilla is on a distinguished road
 Alchemilla is offline Status: Offline

I think maybe if we could change our username? My username is PrincessSassy290 and my friends keep laughing at my username because they say i am baby and baby likes princesses and fairies.
I think there should be a place where we can sell stuff like i bought 3 tables and i can sell them to players instead of the shop and we can choose the price also can sell them for credits like 5 credits max and 1000bearbills max.
I think we should get to trade all the stuff in BVO but of course not beach front home.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:27 AM
JerricaZoom6
Trading Teddy

JerricaZoom6 is a jewel in the roughJerricaZoom6 is a jewel in the roughJerricaZoom6 is a jewel in the roughJerricaZoom6 is a jewel in the rough
 JerricaZoom6 is offline Status: Offline

I think we should have a slide and we can slide down it. We can swing on the swings and a playground!
P.S. Can someone e-mail Maxine about my ideas? I don't really know Maxine and doubt she knows me at all! Please and thank you!

Hey guys, this is a really good suggestion, let's all e-mail this to Maxine please!!!
1. We could have a playground!!! (for kids). By JessicaSweetiePie

Last edited by JerricaZoom6; 06-10-2009 at 08:22 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 06-10-2009, 09:46 AM
theodorefluffstuff1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TheodoreFluffstuff1

theodorefluffstuff1 is on a distinguished road
 theodorefluffstuff1 is offline Status: Offline

if you would like to email maxine your ideas her email is: maxine@buildabear.com
Old 06-10-2009, 11:33 AM
fabouls12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LilyPopstar18

fabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of light
 fabouls12 is offline Status: Offline

Ok this I dea is really cool I think their should be a zoo llike in the forest of somthing to save animals that are hurt!
Old 08-01-2009, 01:16 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Great idea for a thread Joe I'll have to think for some ideas!

EDIT: I think BABV should have a restaurant, like I know they have the Coffee shop, but I mean where you could sit down & instead of other players serving you, there could be these cute little bear people serving you! XD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT