BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > BearvilleInsider Contests! > Member Contests

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2009, 11:26 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

Here is my entry for the Fashion Designing Contest

This one is just a Summer Outfit representing Shopping and Chilling. A Outfit with a Black Tunic and a nice Gray/White Leggings. With added Accessories of your choice. I chose Hearts for the Necklace, Earrings, and Hair Pin. (The Outfit is made by me. I edited it into that. The Necklace, Earrings, and Hair Pin were not Necklaces or Earrings or Hair Pins they were just a heart but I made them each of those three things.)

Click the image to open in full size.

This is one is a Outfit for those who continue to work during Summer. Some of us or our Parents work during a School Vacation. I chose a nice gray top with Dark Navy Blue Denims. I chose a silver Heart Diamond Necklace with matching Earrings. (The Outfit is made by me. I edited it into that. The Necklace and Earrings were not Necklaces or Earrings they were just a heart but I made them each of those three things.)

I hope both of these are acceptable. Thank you. This is a wonderful contest. Creative and very unique Idea and is being handled nicely.

AJCool
Old 08-01-2009, 11:38 AM
iloveshoes
Polar Bear

iloveshoes is on a distinguished road
 iloveshoes is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG] (this is my drawing for the fashion designing contest.) sorry i didnt put my intials on it i wanted to save the photo so i could put it in my folder if you need to talk to me just talk to me about it in a pm.

Last edited by iloveshoes; 08-01-2009 at 11:44 AM..
Old 08-01-2009, 03:23 PM
tinatinh
Polar Bear
BABV Name: susanvanilla3

tinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the rough
 tinatinh is offline Status: Offline

I loves shoes: AJCool sent a PM to me and ask me if it's okay so I said okay. So it's fine. So you don't need to say anything.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:34 PM
nikkobuddy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: nikkobuddy

nikkobuddy is a jewel in the roughnikkobuddy is a jewel in the roughnikkobuddy is a jewel in the rough
 nikkobuddy is offline Status: Offline

Here is my entry.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

here is my entry

i did it 2 years ago and since it didnt have my name on it i did that on paint

Last edited by Fairy Zoe; 01-01-2010 at 03:21 PM..
Old 08-01-2009, 07:54 PM
hellokitty
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Heidiallheart44;Brittneypink16

hellokitty will become famous soon enoughhellokitty will become famous soon enough
 hellokitty is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size. her is my entry! it's a watermelon dress! (there would be another watermelon behind her hand.) it's inspired by my love for watermelon! enjoy! hope you like it!
Old 08-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Shelbysummer12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Shelbysummer12

Shelbysummer12 is on a distinguished road
 Shelbysummer12 is offline Status: Offline

For better detail of the dress you can go here: http://i31.tinypic.com/24o56cz.jpg
Old 08-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

Im not a good drawer lol i tried my best..... (made on MS paint) I wont win but anyway here it is its just a outfit for boys or girls

Old 08-02-2009, 01:44 PM
sharpaydo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Hi. I'm Erika

sharpaydo has a spectacular aura aboutsharpaydo has a spectacular aura about
 sharpaydo is offline Status: Offline

thanks for making this contest, i had so much fun Click the image to open in full size.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT