BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2009, 07:44 PM
daniella I ROCK
Polar Bear
BABV Name: daniellawinterfun5

daniella I ROCK is on a distinguished road
 daniella I ROCK is offline Status: Offline

oh i got a new one and i did not finish it i really wanted to
Old 08-01-2009, 10:12 PM
jipsiy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AJBear1223

jipsiy is on a distinguished road
 jipsiy is offline Status: Offline

do you know when it will be fixed because them fixing a glitch has never taken this long
Old 08-01-2009, 10:34 PM
kaytieadventure1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i dont play, (:

kaytieadventure1 is on a distinguished road
 kaytieadventure1 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting Joe .
Old 08-02-2009, 11:51 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Joe
Old 08-04-2009, 05:00 PM
FrogKissingLady
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KarinKicks

FrogKissingLady is on a distinguished road
 FrogKissingLady is offline Status: Offline

I'm upset about the scavenger hunt thing...I was told several times when i went to my store that I couldn't get one because I'm an adult, not a kid...other times I was told they were out of the map...I never got one and was even purchasing a bear to get it even though I didn't want the bear...I collect frogs, not bears...I have to drive over an hour away to get to the closest store to me and this was a waste of gas to be told no everytime...
Old 08-05-2009, 01:16 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Scavenger Hunt is now fixed. Please go to this thread.

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
I'm upset about the scavenger hunt thing...I was told several times when i went to my store that I couldn't get one because I'm an adult, not a kid...other times I was told they were out of the map...I never got one and was even purchasing a bear to get it even though I didn't want the bear...I collect frogs, not bears...I have to drive over an hour away to get to the closest store to me and this was a waste of gas to be told no everytime...
Unfortunately, the Scavenger Hunt Map was available from July 1 to 29 only. When was the last time you were at the workshop?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT