BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > BearvilleInsider Contests!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-05-2009, 04:47 PM
sheltie716
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cara is back! :)

sheltie716 will become famous soon enoughsheltie716 will become famous soon enough
 sheltie716 is offline Status: Offline

If I could start the DCT, I would do it about all the past, present, and future BABs (and also the ones people want created). We could all tell our favorites and talk about the most wanted PSIs. We could create a BAB (just talk about it) and what its PSI would be.

I am sorry if this idea was all ready used. I did not read all the posts, so I do not know. Please disqualify my entry if this idea was used all ready. Thank you.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Elsbels
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EleanorPawPrint 4

Elsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura about
 Elsbels is offline Status: Offline
Default A Crafty Break DCT For ...

How to Make A 3D Photo Frame

You Will Need

Kitchen Foil/Tin Foil
3 Polystyrene Sheets Cut Into Different Sized Rectangles or Squares
A Prit Stick Glue
A Pair of Scissors
Coloured Felt Tip Pens

How to Make
  1. First Cover the Middle Sized Polystyrene Sheet with Kitchen Foil/Tin Foil, and then stick it Onto the Centre of the Biggest Sized Sheet with the Prit Stick Glue.
  2. Next Also Stick the Smallest Polystyrene Sheet onto the Centre of the Middle Sized Sheet with the Prit Stick Glue.
  3. Now cut of the Corners of the Biggest Sheet with the Scissors so you will Have 4 Small Triangles.
  4. After Colour The Small Polystyrene Triangles In With Noticeable Colours of Felt tip So That People Will Know Where To Stick The Photograph.
  5. Finally Stick Your Photo onto the Coloured in Triangles and there you have it A 3D Photo Frame, Enjoy.

Please Remember Only One Tag Per Member

Last edited by Elsbels; 08-06-2009 at 09:04 AM..
Old 08-06-2009, 11:29 AM
MaleaDancebear2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: maleadancebear2-ellianaballet

MaleaDancebear2 will become famous soon enough
 MaleaDancebear2 is offline Status: Offline

My DCT would be about dance.
Dace is a kind of sport and art form.Their is all kinds of type of dances like
jazz,ballet,hip hop,lyrical,tango,walzes,break dancing,salsa, tap.and much more. It is hard to say when dance started.dance was important for ceremony, rituals, celabrations, and entertainment.
Did you know Hip-hop deveopled in new york city in the early 1970?
here are some pictures about dance.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:11 PM
JamesMagnificent2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JamesMagnificent2

JamesMagnificent2 will become famous soon enough
 JamesMagnificent2 is offline Status: Offline

How Dumb do you think We are? The DCT for August __

Just found on a cereal box:
(And I quote)

"Corn Chex is gluten free. Which means it does not contain gluten a product found in wheat, rye, and barley"

Come on! We aren't 6 years old!
What are your moments of "How dumb do you think we are?"

(I know it's short, but I thought of it. If I think of more I'll put pictures or something If that's allowed)
Old 08-07-2009, 09:24 PM
TyTy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TyWarmHeart2

TyTy will become famous soon enoughTyTy will become famous soon enough
 TyTy is offline Status: Offline

If I had the privileged to start the DCT I would title it based of of the worlds current most popular art style, which is also quite popular here on BI. I would make it about anime. Anime is a diverse drawing style that is made up of many sub groups. Shoujo is one of the more common types. Anime can range from being deep and emotional, to funny and cute. With all the differences in type there is an anime for every personality, or interest. Anime is also just pleasing to the eye. The way the animators can make the characters so captivating could grab your attention from across the room, which well, is pretty amazing. That is my personal opinon about what the DCT would be about if I got to choose. Here is a picture of some beautiful anime.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by TyTy; 08-08-2009 at 01:15 AM.. Reason: Forgot the pic the first time :O, gramatical error.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:37 PM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline

A Sneaky Sneakers DCT

Sneakers are thought to have been around since a little before 1893, which was about two years after basketball was invented. The first basketball hoop was actually a peach basket! Today, there are many different styles and brands of sneakers, like Adidas, Converse, Nike, Puma, and more. There are all different types, too. Like high-tops, low-tops, mid-cuts, and sneaker boots. Most sports even have a specific shoe, as well. There are speical Track shoes, Soccer shoes, (cleats) Basketball shoes, and more! When they were first invented, people mostly just wore them when they were playing sports, but now, we wear them all the time, as they have become a big part in fashion. Plus, they come in all different colors and patterns to express who you are.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Have fun chatting on today's DCT all about those Sneaky Sneakers!
Old 08-09-2009, 12:02 AM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Now comes the fun part. We have to check all the potential winners for multi ids, unless you want to make our lives easier and just confess.

So be patient. It is not a fun process. We do always find you
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT