BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-14-2009, 08:20 PM
ginger14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: gingervanilla

ginger14 is on a distinguished road
 ginger14 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
Sorry it took me awhile to answer this. I had to confirm a lot of stuff first from the Bear Headquarters regarding this matter.

All of our codes are sent out to Stuff Fur Stuff members when they have opted in to receive emails from us, and have given us their email account. So all of you who have provided your email addresses should receive codes from us.

If you are not receiving, and know that you have provided, we encourage you to contact our Bear Service Representatives so that you can be sure to get our emails going forward!
Do you have a way to contact the Bear Service Representatives? I receive all the emails, but I have never gotten a code in one of them at all. I only have gotten the catalog three times.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:31 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ginger14
Do you have a way to contact the Bear Service Representatives? I receive all the emails, but I have never gotten a code in one of them at all. I only have gotten the catalog three times.

Exactly. That is what happens with us also. We do put the email on every single birth certificate and it's on the Stuff fur Stuff already. And since we get our $10 Stuff fur Stuff certificates by email, I'm positive they have our email address correct, yet we have never received a code. And we have gone online several times to make sure that we have the settings to receive mail.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:43 PM
COOkIErocks:D
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaraCool2-Jr.CyBearGuide

COOkIErocks:D is on a distinguished road
 COOkIErocks:D is offline Status: Offline

That's true Jess. I have the same problems...
Old 08-15-2009, 12:01 PM
AshtonCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

AshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to behold
 AshtonCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

As much as we want to resolve this issue and give all the answers you need, we have limited resources, as our priority is to cater to concerns related to Build-A-Bearville: account issues and in-game help. For store concerns, like SFS Membership, the Guest Services or the Bear Service Representatives (BSRs) are the ones in-charge. As such, you all seem to have individual concerns that cannot be generally addressed here. For your individual issues and concerns regarding Stuff-Fur-Stuff Club Membership, the best to get in touch with is any of our BSRs. You may reach them through email: Guest.Services@buildabear.com or through phone: 1-877-789-BEAR (2327).
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT