BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2016, 03:47 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by babv rock
You mean this?
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

And btw this is Sharpay when she got shot by the Nacho Bullets XD
Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size.

(Welp Kenny Ortega's not gonna direct HSM4, this won't be good)
Yup that XDD

View Post Originally Posted by Samantha♥
I'm going to forever love high school musical I swear. My favorite song is bet on it too.
Mine is probably Just Wanna Be With You
Old 07-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Yup that XDD

Mine is probably Just Wanna Be With You
I love that one! It's hard to not like a song on any of the movies though.
Old 07-11-2016, 03:00 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
ikr xD
I probably won't watch it xD
I wish they would at least have like small parts in it (minus Troy bc Zac Efron wants nothing to do with HSM :c)

i love that one ;~;
Sharpay/Ryan could have return as a Drama teacher with Ms. Darbus
Old 07-11-2016, 05:29 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

That would be cool! That should happen.
Old 07-11-2016, 06:38 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

hey!! how is everybody
Old 07-11-2016, 08:29 PM
babv rock
Polar Bear

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
hey!! how is everybody
We were just talking about HSM XD
Old 07-11-2016, 09:13 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I think that would make the movie a lot better! Also more people would want to see it.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:33 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Uhm... sorry to burst your bubbles but Ryan's doing choreography and Sharpay is doing Broadway...
Old 07-12-2016, 08:41 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Uhm... sorry to burst your bubbles but Ryan's doing choreography and Sharpay is doing Broadway...
Uh yeah Sharpay's doing broadway but if I'm not mistaken Ms Darbus said she'll assist her with the Drama Department, and in the Sharpay movie Ryan was from a music tour and I was like wasn't he for choreography (Julliard, remember?)

Disney being non-canon.... again(Or they're just to ignorant to follow the details, like how Troy/Gabriella didn't thank the guy..)

Last edited by babv rock; 07-12-2016 at 09:20 AM..
Old 07-12-2016, 01:42 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Uh yeah Sharpay's doing broadway but if I'm not mistaken Ms Darbus said she'll assist her with the Drama Department, and in the Sharpay movie Ryan was from a music tour and I was like wasn't he for choreography (Julliard, remember?)

Disney being non-canon.... again(Or they're just to ignorant to follow the details, like how Troy/Gabriella didn't thank the guy..)
Even better... Kelsi and Ryan went to Julliard for modern composition and choreography respectively... Julliard doesn't offer either of those things.

Maybe Ryan realized Julliard doesn't offer choreography and decided to do a music tour...?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
campy happy heart, canary yellow, frogs rule!!!, i got my new naaaaaame, stopbreathing, unforgivable, utopian chicken, yellow canary