BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-03-2017, 10:03 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Everyone on club penguin right now is saying someone made a new website called "virtual penguin"....
Old 02-04-2017, 03:03 PM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!

I just tipped the iceberg.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:50 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

i don't mean to be one of those 'duuuur hurrrr i miss dugh good ol days hur huuurrr" types but i really miss how it was around 2011 when mobile 'gaming' wasn't quite as popular as it is today
it makes me really irrationally angry that everything's becoming mobile and that it's shutting down perfectly fine sites such as bearville/club penguin, just for a 'new' app (and/or an even lamer site) with a boring minimalist interface, with everything in some sans serif font that looks exactly the same as 3476634734 others...

or maybe I'm a loser who hates change, yeah? give me back my windows xp and tacky y2k site design!!!!
Old 02-07-2017, 12:09 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
i don't mean to be one of those 'duuuur hurrrr i miss dugh good ol days hur huuurrr" types but i really miss how it was around 2011 when mobile 'gaming' wasn't quite as popular as it is today
it makes me really irrationally angry that everything's becoming mobile and that it's shutting down perfectly fine sites such as bearville/club penguin, just for a 'new' app (and/or an even lamer site) with a boring minimalist interface, with everything in some sans serif font that looks exactly the same as 3476634734 others...

or maybe I'm a loser who hates change, yeah? give me back my windows xp and tacky y2k site design!!!!
I 100% agree, apps are not comparable to virtual worlds at all and I hate that everything is turning into apps...
Old 02-07-2017, 06:03 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59

me too. i still miss bearville ):
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT