BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2011, 05:27 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

I love the lamb. 8 D
Old 01-21-2011, 05:37 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I <3 the bunny (I'd call it Daisy) and the lamb (I'd call it Pixie). I quite like the Cookie Dough Blizzard bear too (I'd call that Cookie or Cookie Dough).
Old 01-21-2011, 07:10 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

The lamb and Blizzard Bears are amazin' !
<3
Old 01-22-2011, 05:21 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HarryLove13
awww the only one i like is the lamb and its one of those sitting animals, i dont like the ones that sit
Lolz same. I have a cat (the Kooky Spooky Kitty), two dogs (the Be Mine Dalmatian and the Pink Darling Doggy) and a giraffe (Zoo-riffic Giraffe) that sit like that. I wish they didn't. Dx

Although I like the bunny I think it looks a bit... idk.... xD

Last edited by mayaluckybear19; 03-13-2011 at 06:09 AM..
Old 01-26-2011, 07:37 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

I love the lamb :3 Is there a website I can get more info on it? I really like it.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:30 PM
TheCaitiLuv ♥
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CaitiLuv got banned.. Dx

TheCaitiLuv ♥ has a spectacular aura aboutTheCaitiLuv ♥ has a spectacular aura about
 TheCaitiLuv ♥ is offline Status: Offline

I like the lamb,
Can't wait to know what the PSI is for it!
Thanks for posting. [;
Old 01-28-2011, 12:39 AM
serenastar2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: George. George Van Snoubien.

serenastar2 has a spectacular aura aboutserenastar2 has a spectacular aura about
 serenastar2 is offline Status: Offline

Awwww!!! Lamb is too cute!!!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 05:01 PM
AdaraFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Megan (:

AdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to behold
 AdaraFriendly is offline Status: Offline

i want them alll!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Crystalhearts132
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Dave

Crystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to all
 Crystalhearts132 is offline Status: Offline

The Lamb is so Cuteeeeeeeeee ;]
Old 02-06-2011, 03:34 AM
AdaraFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Megan (:

AdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to behold
 AdaraFriendly is offline Status: Offline

i saw this girl and she had ALOT of rare, and she had bears that have not even come out yet.

i think this is the lamb online
Click the image to open in full size.

and i THINK this is it's PSI (called "Lamb Hat", 50 bearbills)
Click the image to open in full size.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bananah fone!, foreverfearless♥, i twas here