BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Candychick
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥zoey2hip59490(call me candy

Candychick will become famous soon enoughCandychick will become famous soon enough
 Candychick is offline Status: Offline

Is bop mag available in uk? Cause i've never heard of it XD
Old 10-04-2010, 02:34 PM
ChloeAdorable
Polar Bear
BABV Name: chloeadorable320

ChloeAdorable will become famous soon enoughChloeAdorable will become famous soon enough
 ChloeAdorable is offline Status: Offline

Yeah same whenver i go into like tesco or somewhere i always look at the magazines and he is on the front of basically every one or at least in it.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:48 PM
jackiealohabear5
Banned
BABV Name: Mrs.Felton/Malfoy

jackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to behold
 jackiealohabear5 is offline Status: Offline

hey guys i check the club at school but didn't get enough time to post! SO WATS UP??? lol

OMG OMG OMG OMG DID U HEAR????? Justin is gonna be the new host for the MTV show Punk'd!!!!!!!!!! i cnt wait! he is like almost perfect for the job! i cnt wait to see who he'll get hahah
Old 10-05-2010, 04:52 PM
hannahmontanabear
Trading Teddy

hannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of light
 hannahmontanabear is offline Status: Offline

Jackie-- Where'd you hear that?

Here's the head phones and ear phones:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Lyn
Old 10-05-2010, 04:53 PM
jackiealohabear5
Banned

jackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to behold

Yeahy i saw them already, but there $200!!!!!!!!! thats insane!!!!!!

I herd it from 4tnz.com and from all the other teen magazine websites
Old 10-05-2010, 04:54 PM
hannahmontanabear
Trading Teddy

hannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of light
 hannahmontanabear is offline Status: Offline

Jackie-- I know... I'm not getting them... sorry Justin.

Lyn
Old 10-05-2010, 06:56 PM
jackiealohabear5
Banned

i might force my mommy to get them for me, maybe for chistmas??? i hopeeee there sooo cool!!!!!!!!!!! dude 1 week till JB's book comes out!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh im gonna go count my posters and see how many i have now
Old 10-05-2010, 07:16 PM
lautnerbieberlover
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Sarah (: <3

lautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura aboutlautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura aboutlautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura about
 lautnerbieberlover is offline Status: Offline

those are cool headphones, but do the head ones even say justin bieber?
i'm not going to get them if there 200 bucks :/
Old 10-06-2010, 12:49 PM
bieber's #1 fan
Polar Bear
BABV Name: daxcute1

bieber's #1 fan is on a distinguished road
 bieber's #1 fan is offline Status: Offline
Default HURRY UP!!!!!!!

I think bop is available in the uk
it teams up with a mag called tiger beat that i've around here
really 1 week till the book
come on justin we're your fans your not suppost to torture us!!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 04:56 PM
jackiealohabear5
Banned

haha yeah he tourchers 2 muchhh lol awww i luv his tweet

"Happy aniversiry to my One Less Lonely Girls out there" awww he sooo cutee
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
-addi(:, a-b-b-e-y, blatently married to jb, carah + justin 4ever, carah loves jb!!!!!, danica&justintruelove, danica♥justin, dnt touch bieber xd, ella2hip129 wuz here, get_this_bat_outta_my ear, get_this_rat_off_my_head, i meet justin bieber, i'm 1 less lonely gurl, jb & star 4 eva!, jb <3, jb i love you chloex, jb is mine!, jb rulez, jb+yesenia=love;), jessica luvs justin, lautnerbieberlover ♥, lynn in da houzeee, mrzbi3bz, toby toberson, ♥lyn loves bieber♥