BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-11-2011, 01:47 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

I'm jealous of your ceiling windows Zoe.
xD
Old 01-11-2011, 01:49 PM
irmanoo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: celiacuddles14

irmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant future
 irmanoo is offline Status: Offline

I like your room Zoe! >w<
I'm editing my post now. xD
Old 01-11-2011, 02:27 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by luv2dance13
I'm jealous of your ceiling windows Zoe.
xD
Ikr, so awesome. xD
But the blinds are soooo expensive, like £50 each. D:
View Post Originally Posted by irmanoo
I like your room Zoe! >w<
I'm editing my post now. xD
Thanks (:

I love your bed (:
Old 01-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Jadekaratebear7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jadekaratebear7

Jadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to behold
 Jadekaratebear7 is offline Status: Offline

Well i guess ill post mine when i have my new bedroom finished. (I have to share with my bro and its a mess! I will have a much tidier room in a few months!
Old 01-11-2011, 02:35 PM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Florrie :)

alicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud of
 alicecoolgirl is offline Status: Offline

cool room,

I also have lots and lots of harajuku lovers perfumes lol
Old 01-11-2011, 02:36 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

As you can see, I like perfume. xD
I have 7 bottles of perfume. xDD
Old 01-11-2011, 02:37 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

As usual- White floor-underfloor heating warming mah toes!
Bed-made and its light and airy and sugar pink and white.
Bed- White daybed.
White blinds and curtains.
Dresser-white and glass,swirled heart pattern engraved to white polished wood.
Bookshelves- 67 books ontop and some raandom troll beads.
Built in wardrobe white- Full of clothes and shoes and bags and junk.
Some other stuff
And a crystal chandelier.
My room is girly and pink and white and warm and sweet.
Btw I have these 'Gorgeous' rose lights from this shop in L.A and they are soo like Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xD
Old 01-11-2011, 02:39 PM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Florrie :)

alicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud of
 alicecoolgirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by K8LINCHICK=)
As usual- White floor-underfloor heating warming mah toes!
Bed-made and its light and airy and sugar pink and white.
Bed- White daybed.
White blinds and curtains.
Dresser-white and glass,swirled heart pattern engraved to white polished wood.
Bookshelves- 67 books ontop and some raandom troll beads.
Built in wardrobe white- Full of clothes and shoes and bags and junk.
Some other stuff
And a crystal chandelier.
My room is girly and pink and white and warm and sweet.
Btw I have these 'Gorgeous' rose lights from this shop in L.A and they are soo like Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xD
So so jealous of under floor heating, my new house in the usa will have it, at the moment my room is a mess cause we are in the middle of moving countries lol
Old 01-11-2011, 02:41 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by alicecoolgirl
So so jealous of under floor heating, my new house in the usa will have it, at the moment my room is a mess cause we are in the middle of moving countries lol

Loll, my whole house apart from the garden,() has under-floor heating.xD
In the USA?
Cool!
But won't it be a waste because it's hot there most of the time? xD
Old 01-11-2011, 02:45 PM
irmanoo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: celiacuddles14

irmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant future
 irmanoo is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeAries7
Ikr, so awesome. xD
But the blinds are soooo expensive, like £50 each. D:

Thanks (:

I love your bed (:
Thank you! >w<
I also have this Hello Kitty Clock.
I wanted to post that, but I don't know. xDD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, bananah fone!, christina(:, cubby [:, ehehe, irmaermy, katywhite2(:, kingdom hearts ftw, mybedroomisepic.lol, natz!! ♥, nice rooms.(:, snewdles in the house, stella<3, thebananabox, zoelina >u<