BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-01-2017, 10:20 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline
Default March Chat Thread

'Tis March, AKA Virtual World Destruction Month, and I have two midterms today but I decided to make a chat thread instead of doing some last minute studying.

Important Days in March:

March 8: International Women's Day
March 12: Clocks go forwards (in North America at least)
March 17: St. Patrick's Day
March 20: First day of Spring
March 28: Club Penguin Shutting Down
March 31: Two-year anniversary of BABV closing
Old 03-01-2017, 01:15 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

*kicks legs nervously*

My history teacher put in permanent zeroes so we can move forward past the American/French Revolution thing... now I just feel even more pressure to get it done, stat...
Old 03-01-2017, 01:54 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

Aw :c good luck with that!
Old 03-01-2017, 06:24 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

Random excerpt time because I'm procrastinating and we can set up our Camp NaNoWriMo stuff now!

“How do we get up to the roof, anyway?” Ella questioned.

“I’d bet 1,000 BearBills that it’s a staircase,” A Cappella challenged.

“I’d bet it’s a ladder or something else that’s logical,” Jonas retorted.

“No, it’s a teleport!” Jethro exclaimed.

“Deal?” A Cappella asked.

“Deal,” Jonas and Jethro stated.

Amelita grinned. This was gonna be epic.

A Cappella, Jonas, and Jethro kept discussing the bet while everything at the counter was being taken care of.

“Who d’you think’ll win?” Amelita asked Ella.

“A Cappella,” she said with a grin. “You?”

“I’d say Jonas out of loyalty but I don’t believe it. I say A Cappella will win.”

Qadira and Asher walked up to them. “What’s up?” Qadira asked.

“These three took bets as to how to get up onto the rooftop,” Amelita told her. “A Cappella said it’s a staircase, Jethro says teleport, and Jonas says and other logical thing.”

“Well, collect your money,” Qadira said, then moved the cat painting as though it were a door, “A Cappella.”

Jonas and Jethro groaned and handed over the 1,000 BearBills while Ella and Amelita had a laughing fit.

“How’d you know it was a staircase?” Jonas moaned.

“You could literally see the staircase from the Top Secret Coffee Shop!” A Cappella told them, then started walking up the staircase. Everybody followed her.

this is still one of my favorite parts of this story
Old 03-01-2017, 09:12 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Random excerpt time because I'm procrastinating and we can set up our Camp NaNoWriMo stuff now!

“How do we get up to the roof, anyway?” Ella questioned.

“I’d bet 1,000 BearBills that it’s a staircase,” A Cappella challenged.

“I’d bet it’s a ladder or something else that’s logical,” Jonas retorted.

“No, it’s a teleport!” Jethro exclaimed.

“Deal?” A Cappella asked.

“Deal,” Jonas and Jethro stated.

Amelita grinned. This was gonna be epic.

A Cappella, Jonas, and Jethro kept discussing the bet while everything at the counter was being taken care of.

“Who d’you think’ll win?” Amelita asked Ella.

“A Cappella,” she said with a grin. “You?”

“I’d say Jonas out of loyalty but I don’t believe it. I say A Cappella will win.”

Qadira and Asher walked up to them. “What’s up?” Qadira asked.

“These three took bets as to how to get up onto the rooftop,” Amelita told her. “A Cappella said it’s a staircase, Jethro says teleport, and Jonas says and other logical thing.”

“Well, collect your money,” Qadira said, then moved the cat painting as though it were a door, “A Cappella.”

Jonas and Jethro groaned and handed over the 1,000 BearBills while Ella and Amelita had a laughing fit.

“How’d you know it was a staircase?” Jonas moaned.

“You could literally see the staircase from the Top Secret Coffee Shop!” A Cappella told them, then started walking up the staircase. Everybody followed her.

this is still one of my favorite parts of this story
That was so good XDD I loved reading it
Old 03-01-2017, 09:49 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
That was so good XDD I loved reading it
The Rooftop Bet™ was one of the foundations of this story. Like, part of the story owes its existence to this bet. XD
Old 03-02-2017, 07:19 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
The Rooftop Bet™ was one of the foundations of this story. Like, part of the story owes its existence to this bet. XD
That's so cool ^.^
Old 03-02-2017, 04:13 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

waaaah!! march is just getting worse each year ;~;
Old 03-02-2017, 06:04 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

BI has 10 followers on Tapatalk and I'm like do we even have 10 members...
Old 03-02-2017, 06:42 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

I can name a whopping two BI users that use Tapatalk for sure, and that's you and Honey. Meaning the other eight are probably guests with no account. XD

JOIN, YE VISITORS!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#andpeggy, avrilisanerd, brave enough to love you, frogs rule!!!, virtualwrlddestrctnmnth, worst month ever