BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 06-22-2019, 11:21 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

#jointhelionpride
Journey to the pride lands for the mane event of the summer at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Everything the light touches in our Disney's The Lion King collection is NEW – Young Simba and Young Nala are the pride of playtime, Simba and Nala are furry friends fit for a king and queen, and the worry-free Timon and Pumbaa can't wait to get their grub on! Whether you're a young cub or a lifelong movie fan, you can journey throughout the Workshop to make your own Disney's The Lion King stuffed animal. Personalize your Lion King toy with outfits, sound and accessories, give it a special name and get a FREE Lion Pride sticker before posing together for an epic photo at Pride Rock – it's all part of the unforgettable experience of joining the Lion Pride at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Our Bear Builders just can't wait to see you at the Workshop, so roar into stores and join the Lion Pride today!
Old 06-25-2019, 10:09 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Had a dream that Troy, Chad, and I were doing a project on if Build-a-Bear's bears have gone downhill since Bearville closed so we went to Build-a-Bear and because dream logic they were basically a convenience store

I went to pick up a banana

AND THE BANANAS WERE SAD
Old 06-25-2019, 11:28 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Had a dream that Troy, Chad, and I were doing a project on if Build-a-Bear's bears have gone downhill since Bearville closed so we went to Build-a-Bear and because dream logic they were basically a convenience store

I went to pick up a banana

AND THE BANANAS WERE SAD
Poor bananas and yes the bears have absolutely gone downhill

Yet I made one today...
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bearz ii men, frogs rule!!!, frollo is gaston, metaltubesfullofgunpowder, potoooooooo, savage huggin, the=doomsday, troller spam rhapsody