BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-06-2011, 10:58 PM
milespawsomefriend
Polar Bear
BABV Name: megancute763

milespawsomefriend will become famous soon enoughmilespawsomefriend will become famous soon enough
 milespawsomefriend is offline Status: Offline
Default chat glitch?

so i am sure most of you know that instead of being able to say OH, we have to say ON. well today and a few other days i have noticed people being able to say oh and some other phrases that people are not usually allowed to say. Has anyone else seen this? thanks!
Old 05-06-2011, 11:00 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Well, They might be using the safe chat. Because you can say "oh" with that chat.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:01 PM
milespawsomefriend
Polar Bear
BABV Name: megancute763

milespawsomefriend will become famous soon enoughmilespawsomefriend will become famous soon enough
 milespawsomefriend is offline Status: Offline

i was able to whisper the people and i have the regular open safe chat
Old 05-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of

Oh ok.
Then idk . . .
Old 05-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Haleighh:)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: haleigh♥

Haleighh:) is on a distinguished road
 Haleighh:) is offline Status: Offline

That's Alittle Weird .
Old 05-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

It probably is a glitch.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:16 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by milespawsomefriend
so i am sure most of you know that instead of being able to say OH, we have to say ON. well today and a few other days i have noticed people being able to say oh and some other phrases that people are not usually allowed to say. Has anyone else seen this? thanks!
Remember not to abuse this glitch.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:04 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Hi Miles! The word "Oh" can only be used by players with Instant Chat settings. This has been tested thoroughly

i was able to whisper the people and i have the regular open safe chat
Are you sure about this? Kindly provide the date when it happened so we can check your chat logs. This will help us greatly in the testing process Thanks!
Old 05-07-2011, 11:21 AM
II Snow II
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TealBearHug1

II Snow II is a jewel in the roughII Snow II is a jewel in the roughII Snow II is a jewel in the rough
 II Snow II is offline Status: Offline

yeah sometimes it doesn't work as well and i noticed that too! hope it gets fixed!!!!
Old 05-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

^^^^^^
I agree.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT