BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2015, 03:40 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KittyAngel1852

TygerStar will become famous soon enough
 TygerStar is offline Status: Offline

Yes, I wish they would give us a replacement for the virtual furry friends. But when I wrote and told them about Rosebud and asked if we'd get a refund or anything, they said no refunds on any virtual items. You can only use them in Bearville.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:13 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ajadorable55013
Oh that is so wonderful! I love how you have a mug just for your bears :_)

BABW should make a replacement (real) virtual bear. Would only be fair since we don't have the virtual bears anymore :-(
That's a really good idea! I'm sure they could sell a lot of those.
Old 04-26-2015, 01:02 PM
ajadorable55013
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AJADORABLE55013

ajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud of
 ajadorable55013 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
That's a really good idea! I'm sure they could sell a lot of those.
I'd definitely buy one :-)
Old 04-26-2015, 01:34 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear

I'd buy one, too, so I could have my Rosebud. But they probably aren't going to.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:48 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

I tried getting one but it told me the image was copyrighted... I'll try again sometime.
Old 04-29-2015, 02:29 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear

I think you probably had to order while Bearville was still open. It might be too late now. Sorry.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:56 AM
Bambooski
Polar Bear

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Bambooski
I tried getting one but it told me the image was copyrighted... I'll try again sometime.
I meant souvenir mugs- I'm a very vague person, aren't I xD
Old 05-06-2015, 04:06 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear

Yes, you had to get the souvenir mugs while Bearville was still open so you could order them through the photo booth. I think now Zazzle will see them as copyrighted images and not let you get one, even though we had permission to order them. I'm not sure what you could do now to fix that issue. When they said to me the images were copyrighted and they wouldn't do my orders, I sent them a screen capture of the photo booth showing them that we were permitted to order these items. They then went ahead and sent me my orders. But there's no way to do that now that Bearville is closed.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by TygerStar
Yes, you had to get the souvenir mugs while Bearville was still open so you could order them through the photo booth. I think now Zazzle will see them as copyrighted images and not let you get one, even though we had permission to order them. I'm not sure what you could do now to fix that issue. When they said to me the images were copyrighted and they wouldn't do my orders, I sent them a screen capture of the photo booth showing them that we were permitted to order these items. They then went ahead and sent me my orders. But there's no way to do that now that Bearville is closed.
Oh, that's a good idea. Do you by any chance have that screenshot still? Because they still haven't refunded my money...
Old 05-22-2015, 12:46 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear

Yes, but I don't think I can post it here because it's a tiff file. You paid in advance and didn't receive a refund when they wouldn't do your items? That's bad. You should write to them about that! I don't have time right now but I'll have to see if I can edit the tiff file into a jpg. I'm not sure if it will work or not though because I think it has my Bearville user name on it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, algebra is awesome, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, frogs rule!!!, hug the disaster