BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Gingerbread Hello Kitty
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 死ぬ ♡

Gingerbread Hello Kitty will become famous soon enoughGingerbread Hello Kitty will become famous soon enough
 Gingerbread Hello Kitty is offline Status: Offline
Default Bearville closed a week ago

Depression
Old 04-07-2015, 08:15 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

can't believe it's been a week...
Old 04-07-2015, 08:25 PM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

I feel that I want to protest to that "Bear Headquarters" for killing bearville and placing a horrible website in that place. Imagine Macys being replaced by WalMart..
Old 04-07-2015, 08:29 PM
kellyallheart866
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kellyallheart866

kellyallheart866 is on a distinguished road
 kellyallheart866 is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy

i was expecting a new game for buildabear, but theres none wow ... WOWOWOWOOW BUILDABEAR >.> GRR i have nothing to do with my life anymore /.\
Old 04-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

It is sad, but to be honest I basically just learned to move on.
Old 04-07-2015, 09:05 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

It's really sad to realize that Bearville actually closed and it's been a week.
But hey, I already moved on from the depression, which lasted for about 2 days.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:04 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

One week and Build-a-Bear can't be bothered to update Play like they promised.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:19 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

They have really disappointed me. It's stunning that they can't even update the new Play website. If it's this bad a week on, whats the new website going to be like in a month - a year?
Old 04-08-2015, 09:45 AM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

I just can't believe it and I'm so depressed now
Old 04-08-2015, 10:39 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I am thinking about it every day and yesterday I remembered that a week ago was the last day and this morning I thought, wow, it's been a week without bearville now. I am also still depressed and I can't even think of it any play with my bears or listen to the songs that AJ downloaded for me because it will make me cry.
I hope that, given time, it will be replaced by happy memories and I can find a way to move on somehow. It is just really, really hard.
Especially because I still think it was so not necessary to close it all down. AS we discussed in the other thread, maybe people would've been willing to pay a certain amount per month to keep it open WITH updates. They never asked us.
And so their behaviour is making me SO mad that it is not only the sadness, but anger, too.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, with a chance of potatoes