BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 04-26-2012, 07:23 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mellie
Thank you for joining

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: MELLIE

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc.,Chf. Warlock,Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear All,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necesssary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely

hehe c:
Haha thank you! xD

I created a pottermore username directory so people can keep up with everyone's usernames on there. xD
Old 04-26-2012, 07:26 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

You're welcome, I'm glad to be part of this club!

My favourite quotes:
'It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live' - Dumbledore, from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Professor McGonagall: "Why is it that everything something happens, it is always you three involved?"
Ron: "Believe me, Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for years."
-From Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Old 04-26-2012, 07:33 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear

My favourite quotes:
'It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live' - Dumbledore, from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Professor McGonagall: "Why is it that everything something happens, it is always you three involved?"
Ron: "Believe me, Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for years."
Great quotes Faye! (:

I sent you a friends request on pottermore. xD
Old 04-26-2012, 10:04 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by savanahcute25
Haha thank you! xD

I created a pottermore username directory so people can keep up with everyone's usernames on there. xD
Creative idea. xD it is helpful thank you(;

My favourite quotes:

Great quote! I will rank you guys up tomorrow (:

BI Name: FayeTeddyBear
Preferred Name: Faye
Favorite Harry Potter Book: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix because it's the longest. xD
Favorite Charactesr: Harry Potterand Albus Dumbledore
In a few words, how do you describe yourself? Quite smart, loyal, funny, brave
P.S. I'd be happy to help with anything you need! I'd quite like to be a Head of House if I can
We'll see about head of houses later, the club just opened xD
Old 04-26-2012, 10:14 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

Favorite quotes:

"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends." -Albus Dumbledore

"The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution." -Albus Dumbledore
Old 04-26-2012, 10:15 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Mellie... ahem..Headmaster Mellie (xD)
You did see my quote right? xD
Old 04-26-2012, 10:23 PM
Mellie
Banned

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by ChocoLuv
Mellie... ahem..Headmaster Mellie (xD)
You did see my quote right? xD
xD I did(; I have to go on my computer to change your rank cause' codes appear and I get frustrated xD

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeApril1377
Favorite quotes:

"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends." -Albus Dumbledore

"The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution." -Albus Dumbledore
Albus's quotes are so beautiful :') xD
Old 04-26-2012, 10:23 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Okay Headmaster Mellie
Thanks!
I'm gonna create some surprise xD
Old 04-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Mellie
Banned

@choco what are the surprises o.e
xD

[edited cause it double posted]

Last edited by Mellie; 04-26-2012 at 10:26 PM..
Old 04-26-2012, 10:27 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

BI Name: BellaBallet205
Preferred Name: Bella
Favorite Harry Potter Book: Half Blood Prince, 6th

Favorite Character: Bellatrix Lestrange
In a few words, how do you describe yourself? Personable, quiet, clever.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
chocoluv was here :3, dis is a tag, emmaflower owns zombies, expelliarmus, faye is in gryffindor, headmaster mellie, hiilikepie, hogwarts-is-my-home, savanahcute25, starkid=totally awesome, supermegafoxyawesomehot, twilight sparkleally, waterbender, we're potheads <3, weaselbee & pothead