BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 11-01-2012, 10:11 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

^ Actually, people have posted ways to get into certain houses by picking particular answers to each question, even heads or tails. I didn't get that question but I'll assume that 'heads' is more positive than 'tails'? Heads would be Hufflepuff and Tails would be Slytherin in my opinion.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:58 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

I've reread books 3,4, and I've nearly finished 5 over this week...no power xd
Old 11-02-2012, 10:16 PM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
^ Actually, people have posted ways to get into certain houses by picking particular answers to each question, even heads or tails. I didn't get that question but I'll assume that 'heads' is more positive than 'tails'? Heads would be Hufflepuff and Tails would be Slytherin in my opinion.
So, basically, what you're saying is, people purposely try to get into houses? Well, at least now I know why Gryffindor has so many people in it-- they basically cheat. I had assumed people would answer the questions honestly, and not post cheat-cheats (: Honestly, I don't think the people that post them are 100% correct. They might of gotten Ravenclaw, for example, posted their questions and their answers-- but it's incredibly rare to get the same questions as someone else.. Basically what I'm saying is; you shouldn't try to see through the questions, and you should answer them honestly instead of just purposely trying to get into a certain house. >.< I also highly doubt someone knows how to get a certain house on every single question. c:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
chocoluv was here :3, dis is a tag, emmaflower owns zombies, expelliarmus, faye is in gryffindor, headmaster mellie, hiilikepie, hogwarts-is-my-home, savanahcute25, starkid=totally awesome, supermegafoxyawesomehot, twilight sparkleally, waterbender, we're potheads <3, weaselbee & pothead