BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-10-2010, 04:19 PM
bellacapricorn40
Trading Teddy

bellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the rough
 bellacapricorn40 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting
Old 07-16-2010, 06:32 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

The list has officially been updated. It has been a while since I have gotten the 2010 year's Furtastic Fountain Prizes, but now it is up. No pictures, because I have tried multiple times to make it work and it ruins the thread. Some day I will try to see if I can make it work, but for now I hope this is alright. If you may think, I have left out anything or is necessary to be included, feel free to comment and I'll check it out!

Thank you,
AJCool
Old 07-16-2010, 07:55 PM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

Thx so much for posting this! ( i was wondering 'bout it)
Old 07-19-2010, 11:21 PM
MaleaDancebear2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: maleadancebear2-ellianaballet

MaleaDancebear2 will become famous soon enough
 MaleaDancebear2 is offline Status: Offline

Wow, This guide is really good and you put lots of effort in it! Great Job, AJ! Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-20-2010, 12:10 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by MaleaDancebear2
Wow, This guide is really good and you put lots of effort in it! Great Job, AJ! Thanks for sharing!
I started it way in November and didn't think it would be this helpful. Yeah, it sure does take a whole lot of time, but I find it easy thanks to the Bearville Insider search engine. Thanks for your nice word Malea. It feels nice to get a comment like this one especially with all the new guides. Everyone here is super sweet and have nothing but helping others in mind. (:
Old 08-02-2010, 02:58 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy

The Furtastic Fount Item List has been updated with the August Fountain Prizes for 2010. Be more then happy to take a look at these and comment if I have made a mistake on leaving one out or not. I did find a mistake on my own that included the July 2010 Prizes so feel free to correct me. Thank you to everyone who has bothered to stop by and see this list. (:
Old 08-27-2010, 06:48 AM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

This really helped me - thank you! :]
Old 09-09-2010, 02:52 AM
HollySweetAsHoney55
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HollySweetAsHoney55

HollySweetAsHoney55 is on a distinguished road
 HollySweetAsHoney55 is offline Status: Offline

Beary helpful thread!
Old 11-05-2010, 04:32 PM
gghg2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nikkiluv2shop138

gghg2 is on a distinguished road
 gghg2 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation what about..

what about NOVEMBER!!!!! or December!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2010, 01:57 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

How about September, October or November of 2010?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbisparklebear4, cara, cool, i wasn't here, maleadancebear2 :), simone was here <3