BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-03-2009, 05:12 PM
reanna_angel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: allyapril380

reanna_angel will become famous soon enough
 reanna_angel is offline Status: Offline

hey that's for the list!!! i really appreciate it also one last thing does anyone know millieblue2?
Old 02-03-2009, 06:39 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by reanna_angel
hey that's for the list!!! i really appreciate it also one last thing does anyone know millieblue2?
No thanking me this is just a list for everyone and hope that it helps when blowing up a Trading Thread or when just sorting new and old stuff from rare to nonrare.

Yes, I do know millieblue2 is a terrific person and has a kind heart with a great responsibility as a friend and as a role model!
Old 02-10-2009, 04:49 PM
IlyssaMae
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SamanthaCute32-Cute

IlyssaMae is on a distinguished road
 IlyssaMae is offline Status: Offline

Thanks!
Old 02-11-2009, 10:27 PM
fairyprincesskaley87
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KaleyNiceBear

fairyprincesskaley87 is on a distinguished road
 fairyprincesskaley87 is offline Status: Offline

i want to atleast be a polarbear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:30 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by IlyssaMae
Thanks!
No problem! As I said before this is not only to benefit you but to me as well therefore this guide is put up!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:30 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by fairyprincesskaley87
i want to atleast be a polarbear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, congratulations you are now officially a Polar Bear!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:59 PM
BearGirlz2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbyRockStar505 J C Bear Guide

BearGirlz2 is on a distinguished road
 BearGirlz2 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks soooo much for the Furtastic Fountain item list. I t is great to see all the neat items I've missed and to see the possible current ones I can get. Thanks again
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:23 PM
maiyarules
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yasminwhite

maiyarules is on a distinguished road
 maiyarules is offline Status: Offline

i never see people on babv with the cartoon gloves.....................
Old 02-17-2009, 07:13 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

cool thanks ajcool and the white gloves in september (cartoon gloves i think there called ) were never relased... or does someone have them :O
Old 02-17-2009, 11:02 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by BearGirlz2
Thanks soooo much for the Furtastic Fountain item list. I t is great to see all the neat items I've missed and to see the possible current ones I can get. Thanks again
Click the image to open in full size.
No problem! I have made this list so it will help others and I continuously reply if anyone has a question about them!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbisparklebear4, cara, cool, i wasn't here, maleadancebear2 :), simone was here <3