BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 




Closed Thread
  #1  
Old 02-16-2010, 05:52 PM
SelenaGomez#1's Avatar
SelenaGomez#1
Polar Bear
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 308
SelenaGomez#1 is an unknown quantity at this point
 SelenaGomez#1 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Answered: Becoming a Trading Teddy

When it says you need at least 100 posts, what is that. Also, do you have to be a trading teddy to trade in the trading den?

Here is a picture:
Click the image to open in full size.
Is that the posts they are talking about? Cuz I have posted over a hundred times, but I can't access the trading den. Could someone please explain this because I don't understand it at all. Am I not allowed to enter the trading den because I'm not a trading teddy???
Please Help!!!
Best Answer - Posted by olops
To answer your first Q.
Quote:
When it says you need at least 100 posts, what is that. Also, do you have to be a trading teddy to trade in the trading den?

I believe you must have 100 helpful posts. (I'm not sure, it was a while since I registered to be a TT) This means no "fluff" posts.
Fluff Posts include posts in the "Coffee House", "Penguins, Puffles, Bears, Oh my!", "Beary Creative" etc.
Examples of Fluff Posts:
"Hey Peeps!"
"Sorry, I don't know"
"Hey! I'd like to order a siggie!"
etc.
While helpful posts answers question, help other members find guests or giveaways, etc.

Second Q....
Quote:
Is that the posts they are talking about?
No, they are talking about helpful posts (as mentioned before)
You may have a million posts, but only 2 helpful ones.

Lastly...
Quote:
Cuz I have posted over a hundred times, but I can't access the trading den. Could someone please explain this because I don't understand it at all. Am I not allowed to enter the trading den because I'm not a trading teddy???
No. You have to apply to become a trading teddy. You don't automatically become one.


And also, remember, your 100 posts must all be helpful
And I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but, while you may have a hunred posts, I doubt all of them are helpful. Because no one has only helpful posts. Everyone posts helpful posts occasionally, but if you've order from shops, introduced yourself, chatted on the DCT, etc. then not all of your posts are considered "helpful". Again, I don't mean to put you down, but no one who has 100 posts can have 100 helpful posts. That is just purely the truth.
Try working on posting things that are considered non-fluff or helpful posts.
Also, if you read the thread on how to become a trading teddy, it explains everthing you would need to know.
  #2  
Old 02-16-2010, 06:13 PM
olops's Avatar
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,608
olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline
Default

To answer your first Q.
Quote:
When it says you need at least 100 posts, what is that. Also, do you have to be a trading teddy to trade in the trading den?

I believe you must have 100 helpful posts. (I'm not sure, it was a while since I registered to be a TT) This means no "fluff" posts.
Fluff Posts include posts in the "Coffee House", "Penguins, Puffles, Bears, Oh my!", "Beary Creative" etc.
Examples of Fluff Posts:
"Hey Peeps!"
"Sorry, I don't know"
"Hey! I'd like to order a siggie!"
etc.
While helpful posts answers question, help other members find guests or giveaways, etc.

Second Q....
Quote:
Is that the posts they are talking about?
No, they are talking about helpful posts (as mentioned before)
You may have a million posts, but only 2 helpful ones.

Lastly...
Quote:
Cuz I have posted over a hundred times, but I can't access the trading den. Could someone please explain this because I don't understand it at all. Am I not allowed to enter the trading den because I'm not a trading teddy???
No. You have to apply to become a trading teddy. You don't automatically become one.


And also, remember, your 100 posts must all be helpful
And I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but, while you may have a hunred posts, I doubt all of them are helpful. Because no one has only helpful posts. Everyone posts helpful posts occasionally, but if you've order from shops, introduced yourself, chatted on the DCT, etc. then not all of your posts are considered "helpful". Again, I don't mean to put you down, but no one who has 100 posts can have 100 helpful posts. That is just purely the truth.
Try working on posting things that are considered non-fluff or helpful posts.
Also, if you read the thread on how to become a trading teddy, it explains everthing you would need to know.

Last edited by olops; 02-16-2010 at 06:20 PM..
  #3  
Old 02-16-2010, 06:17 PM
Marci
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 11,190
Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline
Default

Yup Olops basically covered it all :]
Having 50 HELPFUL posts is one of the REQURIMENTS to BECOME a Trading Teddy so you apply, here - http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=57729

And theres special requirements the post on is one of them once you apply admins look at your application and have to look throught EVERY single pot you made so it might take a while thats why you have to be patient.

Hope I helped.
  #4  
Old 02-16-2010, 06:17 PM
tweety's Avatar
tweety
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,715
tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline
Default

You don't automatically become a trading teddy when you reach 100 posts. It is a privilege you can apply for.
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com//for...23#post1372923
The link is the thread where you apply to be a trading teddy.
The rules & prerequisites are on the first page.
The moderators or admins will review your application.
Good luck and hope you get it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts