BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-06-2013, 05:46 PM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

People are also saying the fountain prizes are not being updated either... and neither has the Paws For Nature Magazine. So if they are planning stuff, they seriously need to consider hurrying.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:13 PM
hollissilly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hollissilly

hollissilly is on a distinguished road
 hollissilly is offline Status: Offline

Yeah..I agree that they need to hurry up. Maybe the people that made Bearville are busy making some big changes to BV and haven't put them on the server yet..or maybe it's the end. But, there's hope!
Old 10-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

Maybe it's because kids don't really play these games anymore. Like even young kids spend more time on social networking sites than on games. Maybe there could be an error in the game programming or something ? I do hope they update soon !
Old 10-07-2013, 12:39 PM
mipie9
Polar Bear

Little kids should not even be on social networking sites! o.o....
Who remembers the very first Build-A-Bearville commercial?? I do! I saw it and I was like "Oooh! I wanna try that! Mommy can I try it??!!" Lol. I also remember when they used to give out like free monthly codes for 5 virtual bears! Not many people knew about that.. So then people are like you have THAT many bears? And I say a lot of them are from when they used to give out free codes. I miss those days. And I mean, I play this kid-ish game and teens play it so I don't think its the fact of it being kid-ish because on that game it gets new stuff like every other day or something lol. Its the having no new updates!
Old 10-10-2013, 06:04 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mipie9
I also remember when they used to give out like free monthly codes for 5 virtual bears! Not many people knew about that.. !
Ahhh, I remember that. Those were the good old days...

Last edited by Bambooski; 11-09-2013 at 12:31 PM..
Old 10-12-2013, 11:11 AM
Furry Pawz
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AnnaBalletBear31

Furry Pawz is on a distinguished road
 Furry Pawz is offline Status: Offline

I agree with this thread ! I've sort of forgotten about BV and BI only because I've just sort of grown up and don't play games like this anymore. I'd hate to see it go though, I regularly visit each just to keep myself updated with the progress of these sites.. but the front page of BI hasn't been updated since.. January! At least they still care enough to pay for the domain and let the users enjoy the site and keep it active... I miss the old days!
Old 10-12-2013, 11:14 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Furry Pawz
I agree with this thread ! I've sort of forgotten about BV and BI only because I've just sort of grown up and don't play games like this anymore. I'd hate to see it go though, I regularly visit each just to keep myself updated with the progress of these sites.. but the front page of BI hasn't been updated since.. January! At least they still care enough to pay for the domain and let the users enjoy the site and keep it active... I miss the old days!
Yes, I'm glad they're keeping it open.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Kimmyadorable
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kimmyadorable303

Kimmyadorable is on a distinguished road
 Kimmyadorable is offline Status: Offline

I agree
Old 10-14-2013, 08:33 PM
mipie9
Polar Bear

:O I got a FRIEND request! . Haven't had one in a LONG time.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:19 PM
hollissilly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hollissilly

hollissilly is on a distinguished road
 hollissilly is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
Yes, I'm glad they're keeping it open.
I agree with that. It would stink to see all of my favorite items disappear after all the hard work of trading! ***** that they aren't taking an effort to update the site though...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i twas here