BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2013, 02:01 AM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

I've noticed that even the CyBearGuides don't come here anymore. The last visit from one was in June! Only 2 of them have even been on the forum in 2013.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:20 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by faithjoyful2
i think everything went downhill after maxine retired. i personally havent been on bearville in awhile until recently bc it got boring for me.
WAIT WHAT? sorry for caps. Maxine retired? i havent been on in a yeae i log on to see this? and i have to say it would be sad to see babv go. I joined the day it opened in octobor 2007 , i had played the original one before, and i used to race home every day to be able to come on here for the daily chat threads and go onto bearville. i dont play anymore as i am 6 almost 7 years older now, i started when i was in elementery school and now i am in junior high. Though babv and babw were my childhood, i have over 50 buildabears and would be sad to see buildabear go.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mipie9
Once they have made up their minds, there isn't much you can do. (Example: Toontown. )
Exactly. Everybody was trying to save Toontown and Pixie Hollow, but once the process is in motion, there is no stopping it. Bearville is showing some signs of closure, since there are less users and less new special events. I do not know exactly when it will close, but Pixie Hollow started showing these signs about six months before it's closing. There is no denying that some time soon, it will close. We will know when it will definitely be closing, because I'm sure that they will give us a heads-up about a month or two before the last day.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline
Default !!

There is a Paws for Nature this month on Autumn!!! There hasn't been one for ageeees! Is this a glimmer of hope?
...no, probably not. There was no announcement of this in the Bearville Times. It's almost like they were testing something out. The only reason I noticed it was because I clicked on mine to marvel at how there hasn't been an update on it since winter.

Last edited by Bambooski; 11-09-2013 at 12:34 PM..
Old 11-07-2013, 02:58 AM
kayleebear19
Polar Bear
BABV Name: that's kinda personal XD

kayleebear19 is on a distinguished road
 kayleebear19 is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy

View Post Originally Posted by iLovePandas986
Honestly guys, I don't think Bearville is going to shut down. i mean, i don't mean to be rude but maybe you guys are just thinking negatively about this situation. I know its been boring and no new quests etc. have occurred but I'm pretty sure there trying there bests. its not like there just sitting around not caring. What if there working on new designs for bearville and new things for bearville. ever thought of that? Lets all be patient about this situation and think positive of this. complaining isn't going to fix anything. Sorry if this came out rude.
not trying to alarm you or anything, but chole's blog has been completely shut down. this may spell doom for our beloved bearville. possibly build a bear altogether...
Old 11-07-2013, 05:36 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline

oh my gosh i just saw it right now. so sad! http://www.bearville.com/Home/ChloesBlog

Old 11-07-2013, 07:48 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kayleebear19
not trying to alarm you or anything, but chole's blog has been completely shut down. this may spell doom for our beloved bearville. possibly build a bear altogether...

While I can't speak to the status of Bearville right now, I can tell you that Build A Bear as a company is not going away! Big plans are already underway to celeBEARate the 20th anniversary in 2017.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

Ahhh, I remember the 10th anniversary. I got my bear Cocoa that year! And Bearville opened... I was so happy
Old 11-11-2013, 01:56 AM
flopsyforever
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AngeliaAngel78

flopsyforever is on a distinguished road
 flopsyforever is offline Status: Offline

Everything is dead and the BV team obvi don't have the brains to realize that we need to know if they are gonna close down. The zombies can't attack at least.
Goodbye Bearville and BI. Miss you
Old 11-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Mad's
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Maceyheart114

Mad's is on a distinguished road
 Mad's is offline Status: Offline

I know I just saw that. Maxine and the new C.E.B Will have control.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i twas here