BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts

Closed Thread
Old 09-22-2012, 04:37 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline
Default BFF Collection black bear with stars

Does anybody have this bear at home? Is is cute and cuddly, or is the fur different?
Thanks.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:47 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
Does anybody have this bear at home? Is is cute and cuddly, or is the fur different?
Thanks.
Ok, I *love* this bear, personally. It's fur is a bit softer than what you'd expect and the star patterns are unique on every bear (something I love).

What really got me about this one though -
The stars just 'pop' on the fur. They almost look neon!
The smile. This bear has one of the cutest smiles!

If you put this bear in any outfit that matches the colours of any star -- it just looks awesome.

Very very fun bear, imo.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:57 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

I KNEW you would be able to reply LOL.
Thanks for the info, I was thinking about ordering it, and now that you say it is so lovely, I think I WILL. I have a SFS certificate which I want to redeem as well.
Is the fur more like the blue beach bear's or the colorful heart teddy, or is it like other fur, e.g. the ice cream collection or camo bear?
Old 09-25-2012, 02:04 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
I KNEW you would be able to reply LOL.
Thanks for the info, I was thinking about ordering it, and now that you say it is so lovely, I think I WILL. I have a SFS certificate which I want to redeem as well.
Is the fur more like the blue beach bear's or the colorful heart teddy, or is it like other fur, e.g. the ice cream collection or camo bear?
Hmmmmm... it's not the super silky ice cream collection style fur (although you could say that about the pink/purple ones - but they're closer). It's more like some of the WWF animal furs, only softer. (At least, I didn't think it was silky -- you might think it is! lol)

I really like this bear though -- very easy to make either a boy or girl bear, and seriously, the smile trumps all, lol. I think the bear is 'faux fur' soft. lol. And the stars! They're just bright and awesome!
Old 09-25-2012, 02:08 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline

I would love to get it! I personally think its adorable!
Old 09-27-2012, 04:05 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

Thanks kassiered! I don't own a WWF animal, so I can't compare, but if I order the bear, I will see for myself!
talking about the smile: On the photo (UK online shop) it looks like he has a smile, like a smiley, but not the sort of smile the other bears have (with the line between mouth and nose - iti s hard to explain, do you know what I mean? like there is no "connection" between his smile and the nose, as compared to other bears.) Oh, I hope you know what I am talking about at all *LOL*
The pink and lilac bears look more fluffy, I guess their fur is completely different. But I like the star pattern so much, and the fact that the skin is black.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:36 PM
dvd
Banned
BABV Name: 2013 BMW X1

dvd is on a distinguished road
 dvd is offline Status: Offline

i own the bear and a wwf animal i prefer the wwf one but the best fur of any animal is the red hello kitty
Old 10-05-2012, 04:26 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

I personally would love to order it but apparently, I'm a little broke. LOL. I think it's quite the adorable bear and quite a good buy.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT