BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Zoeyluv2shop1037
Polar Bear

Zoeyluv2shop1037 is on a distinguished road
 Zoeyluv2shop1037 is offline Status: Offline
Default MAXINE!

how come everyone can't go on the den of when maxine is on instead of it being full?
Old 07-30-2009, 03:49 PM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

cuz everyone wants to see maxine!
if you have a friend on that den, you can join them, thats how i saw them today! (thanx millieblue2!)
Old 07-30-2009, 04:00 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

yeah I know it is hard to cause it gets full so fast.
We just have to be patient and keep trying.
I liked it when we could have them as friends list and join them even when the den was full but this way with their picture shown all the kids can see when they are on and it is more fair for them all to be able to see when maxine or chloe are on.
I emailed this idea to Maxine and i might submit it again cause lots of my friends liked it.

I suggested that the statue of Maxine in the train station be like Bearemy one day a month like the 1st day of every month and we could click on the statue and get that months prize like for seeing Maxine. And they could make a statue of Chloe rocks and have it do the same thing and give the monthly chloe prize.

I have stayed up till midnight many a nights trying to see Maxine to get the prize but I can not do that when school starts.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:04 PM
R Y A N
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ryanadventerous83

R Y A N is on a distinguished road
 R Y A N is offline Status: Offline

I know. I am trying right now to get in, but something is wrong with my computer. It keeps saying " Undefined" when it's loading.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Zoeyluv2shop1037
Polar Bear

Zoeyluv2shop1037 is on a distinguished road
 Zoeyluv2shop1037 is offline Status: Offline

yeah, i know how it feels. I met migeulsunshine and he gave me something. But, I got logged out right when he gave it to me. I wish you could add them as a friend so you wouldn't have any trouble.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:35 PM
aznprincess
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SallyBearFun26

aznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to all
 aznprincess is offline Status: Offline

I joined a friend too (thanks abbiflyer!) :P
Old 07-30-2009, 05:14 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

I joined a friend. (Thanks KristinPurrincess7 and HannahCyBearGuide!)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT