BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2010, 07:29 PM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline
Default Cybearguides Guide

Have you ever saw someone with a hat and a ? [question mark] above it, and wondered where they got it? Well, this person is a cybearguide. There are three different kinds of cybearguides, including: JuniorCybearguides, SafteyCybearguides, and just regular Cybearguides.

Junior Cybearguides [JCBG]
-Helpful citizens of buildabearville. They will be wearing a blue hat with a ? above it on their heads. In order to become a JCBG, you must visit at least 12 out of 30 days, and then you can take a test. The test just wants to get an idea of how much you know about buildabearville. If you don't pass, you can try again the next day! But if you do pass, you get access to the JCBG headquarters and occasionaly get special offers.

Saftey Cybearguides [SCBG]
-The newest addition of the cybearguides. They are people with white hats on with a question mark above it. It doesn't show that they're in the room if you look on the drop down list, and you can't click on them. They will join you, more or less if there are 3 or less people in the room. They just drop by from time-to-time to make sure you're following the rules.

Cybearguides [CBG]
-Cybearguides are considered "Special Guests" to some members, and just plain members to others. Cybearguides test out new features of buildabearville to make sure they're running correctly before we get the update. They also help with technical problems. A popular cybearguide is JoeCybearguide. Only certain people can become a Cybearguide, but in order to be one you have to work at Build-A-Bear.

Well, I'm still gathering more information and I might post pictures soon, but for now, enjoy! Hope I helped you learn a little more than you knew before. :]

Last edited by KatyWhite2; 10-04-2010 at 07:33 PM..
Old 10-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

Nice guide, Katy!

{sorry about your wrist :\ }
Old 10-04-2010, 07:32 PM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Remi11
Nice guide, Katy!

{sorry about your wrist :\ }
Thank you Remi!
And thanks, I'm sure it'll be better soon. :] [Vm me about it.]
Old 10-04-2010, 07:50 PM
NikkiDancer12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LaurelPrecious. Juliet on BI.

NikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the rough
 NikkiDancer12 is offline Status: Offline

Wow, great guide, Katy! Nice work. I think this will definitely help new members to BABV... when the CyBearGuides are on BABV, it seems like 90% of the questions people ask them is where they got their hat, so hopefully this will help with that, too. (: [I must admit that I can't blame the people who ask where the hat is from... it is an awesome hat. (;]
Old 10-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Emmie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: riyabearcub

Emmie will become famous soon enoughEmmie will become famous soon enough
 Emmie is offline Status: Offline

great work Katy here's a rep!!(:
Old 10-04-2010, 08:33 PM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

Nikki :: Thank you! This was mainly for the new-members wondering, but glad it helped! :]

Emmie :: Thank you sooo much! It means a lot, and thanks for the rep! : D Glad I could help!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:43 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur the guide~!~! I know it will help many people
Old 10-05-2010, 06:06 AM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

This is a really good guide for new members :]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
simone was here <3