BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2010, 01:22 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

I have been to DL a million times.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Elsbels
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EleanorPawPrint 4

Elsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura about
 Elsbels is offline Status: Offline

I've Been Disneyworld Florida 5 Times.My Favourite Theme Park Is Epcot.My Favourite Water Park Is Typhoon Lagoon.My Favourite Ride Is Tower Of Terror.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:32 PM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
This is like the perfect thread. xD
I can read up on other people's experiences as I wait excitedly to go to California in a few days.. not to mention Disneyland! ; D
When I go there I'll make sure to keep you guys updated!
Don't forget to visit the BABW while you are at Disneyland. They have some exclusive outfits for BABs and may still have the exclusive Downtown Disney bear in stock.(not sure about that)
Old 07-05-2010, 06:26 PM
MeoweeCat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 『RebekahRocknRoll6』

MeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to behold
 MeoweeCat is offline Status: Offline

I went to Disneyworld a loooooonngg time ago. The only thing I can remember is Mickey Mouse shaped waffles, haha. xD
Old 07-05-2010, 06:36 PM
StephanySprinkles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sp@rkÿ

StephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant future
 StephanySprinkles is offline Status: Offline

I have only gone to Disney World and to all the parks tyou know the main ones like magic kingdom , epcot , hollywood studios , animal kingdom and idk what else
Old 07-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Firewing
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivianCapricorn18 [fur wing]

Firewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to all
 Firewing is offline Status: Offline

I've been to both Disney and Disney World! :3 We go there [disney world] almost every year! ^w^

[this stuff is just a collection of memories from different years]
Once, in Typhoon Lagoon, we saw this snake on the loose, and I started screaming, "OMG, SNAKE! EEE!" and running around. XD And we went on this ride called the Crush and Gusher, or sumthing like that, and that became one of ma fave rides. :3
At Animal Kingdom, I screamed my head off at Expedition Everest, this dino ride that had A LOT of dips, and I actually kept ma eyes open on the Dinosaur ride after riding it, like, three times. XD
Epcot . . . is just so fun! ^w^ The place is really creative, it's one of my face places! :3 And for sum reason, I REALLY REALLY like their food court. XD Oh! An awsum ride at Epcot is that Speedtrack-racing-thingy. XD

At Disneyland, I nearly died screaming on the Space Mountain ride. XD
Me <3 the Toontown rollercoaster riide. I always havta go on it. XD
My Disneyland memories are kinda old and stale. Altho I do plan to go back there this summer, since I haven't been there in years. P :
Old 07-05-2010, 06:47 PM
angel89
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Kaitlyn

angel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond repute
 angel89 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by littlegirl287
I almost got lost at disney world and we woke at at like midnight to go see the fireworks at disney and i started crying because i couldent see and there were alot of people there because it was new years
akk what she said and i love it !!!!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 06:55 PM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

i have never been to either
Old 07-05-2010, 07:04 PM
charliecuddles52
Sage Bear

charliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the rough
 charliecuddles52 is offline Status: Offline

I've been to disney land and world in florida and ca, but I went a couple months ago to Disneyland, and I really enjoyed it, buy my favorite part of was babw xD because I got to make my first dino, and disney bear. And they mean a lot to me because they had to go through an airplane and a lot of hotels and states :P
Old 07-05-2010, 07:13 PM
WebkinzFan
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ValentinaStrawberry4

WebkinzFan will become famous soon enough
 WebkinzFan is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Vacation!

I just went to Disney Land late last night month! I went to Disney World about five years ago. When I went to the Build A Bear at Disney they still had the Downtown Disney Bear! Be warned some regular Build A Bear Workshop stores sell some Disney clothing.If you are going for five days check out the Disney website for a Five Day Park hopper Pass for the price of Three days! I love Disney Land and Disney World even though I was older when I went to them!

Last edited by WebkinzFan; 07-05-2010 at 07:15 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>, cara, disneyland fanatic, panda waz here, team bubblegum!, ~ prettyperfefect ~