BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Polls

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2012, 02:12 AM
fabouls12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LilyPopstar18

fabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of light
 fabouls12 is offline Status: Offline
Default Are you going/ gone on vacation?

I'm going to Mexico (Safe part) in 4 days and I'm reay excited because I haven't been to Mexico in 5 years! I mostly go to Florida or California. So, have you gone or are you going on a Summer vacation? Don't post the city, it's country or state if you want. (:
Old 06-28-2012, 02:36 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

Nope, haven't gone on any trips yet.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:46 AM
macyangel221
Polar Bear
BABV Name: monica (◡‿◡✿)

macyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to behold
 macyangel221 is offline Status: Offline

I've gone to trips before,but they are in the same state.We will be going to DisneyLand this Summer...but I'm afraid I'm going to get lost. xP
Old 06-28-2012, 08:55 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline

Yes we are going in Blue Mountains to see a chocolate factory, and we are going in a fancy hotel. xD Which is on Monday. (: AND, tell me about California, i've always dreamed of going there !
Old 06-28-2012, 09:17 AM
cthebay
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ɐɔsǝɔuɐᴚℲ

cthebay is a name known to allcthebay is a name known to allcthebay is a name known to allcthebay is a name known to allcthebay is a name known to allcthebay is a name known to all
 cthebay is offline Status: Offline

I went to Disney World at the end of May, so i guess that was my summer vacation.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:19 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I was at Disney World in February, will be at camp later in July, and we are going to Florida in September.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:47 AM
hannahmontanabear
Trading Teddy

hannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of light
 hannahmontanabear is offline Status: Offline

I like never go to tropical places ): This summer we're going to Vancouver, Canada and Seattle which is pretty close to there. That's where we usually go.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:02 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

We're going to the coast for a while, then were flying down to San Fransisco. I'm flying up to Utah to visit some family as well.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:49 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

I've been mainly going out of town to visit relatives.
But I traveled 12+ hours to Virginia by car, and I go to Tennessee once in a while because it only takes about half an hour/an hour. c:

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
Nope, we can never afford a real vacation but sometimes we go to the fair, to concerts, stuff like that.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:00 PM
fabouls12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LilyPopstar18

fabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of light
 fabouls12 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AngelBlossom
Yes we are going in Blue Mountains to see a chocolate factory, and we are going in a fancy hotel. xD Which is on Monday. (: AND, tell me about California, i've always dreamed of going there !
Well, I've only been to northern California. It's awesome! I went to San Francisco, Napa Valley, Santa Cruz, and all around there but stayed in SF. It's pretty cold, or it is compared to Texas summer weather where it's 109 today. SF high is usually 60-70's in the summer! It's pretty foggy but I really like it there. I really want to go to like Los Angeles, and see what it's like there. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT