BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2010, 03:04 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline
Default HI!!!!

Hi People!!!!!!!!!!

Hi My name is RoseLUVU (Rose) I have only been a BI member for a few weeks....and I would like to get to know yall! I hope I make some more friends!

Old 06-08-2010, 03:58 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

Hello Rose!!!!I'm Zoey.
Welcome to BI!Be sure to read the Forum Rules(http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...php?do=cfrules)
Also here is another good guide for you! http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=52172
Anywho....Be sure to be nice!Never type in Red or Blue.These are for Mods and Adims.Be sure to follow the rules and have fun!After you get 10 posts i will be sure to add you.If you got a question or two VM me.Also VM means Vistor message.:]
Old 06-08-2010, 04:37 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I'm JuliaBearFun21, but you can call me Julia!

Welcome to Bearville Insider (BI for short)! Remember to read the Rules, FAQ and try to get familiar with each section of the forum If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to VM (visitor message) me, any member or a Moderator or Administrator (their names are in red and/or blue). Again, welcome; and I hope you have a wonderful time here!!
Old 06-08-2010, 04:40 PM
CupcakeGirl
Polar Bear

CupcakeGirl will become famous soon enough
 CupcakeGirl is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:49 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by juliabearfun21
Hi! I'm JuliaBearFun21, but you can call me Julia!

Welcome to Bearville Insider (BI for short)! Remember to read the Rules, FAQ and try to get familiar with each section of the forum If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to VM (visitor message) me, any member or a Moderator or Administrator (their names are in red and/or blue). Again, welcome; and I hope you have a wonderful time here!!
thanks for the info but as i said i am not THAT new so I know all that I am so sorry........

View Post Originally Posted by CupcakeGirl
Click the image to open in full size.
thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeyCuddles2474
Hello Rose!!!!I'm Zoey.
Welcome to BI!Be sure to read the Forum Rules(http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...php?do=cfrules)
Also here is another good guide for you! http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=52172
Anywho....Be sure to be nice!Never type in Red or Blue.These are for Mods and Adims.Be sure to follow the rules and have fun!After you get 10 posts i will be sure to add you.If you got a question or two VM me.Also VM means Vistor message.:]
thanks for the info but I know all that sorry.........
Old 06-08-2010, 06:09 PM
AshelyPizzazz4
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshelyPizzazz4

AshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura aboutAshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura about
 AshelyPizzazz4 is offline Status: Offline

Hi Rose!
Welcome to BI!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:18 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by AshelyPizzazz4
Hi Rose!
Welcome to BI!
thanks
Old 06-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

Hi, nice to meet you.
Welcome to Bi! =]
Old 06-08-2010, 10:02 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Hey rose! Nice to meet'cha! Welcome!
Old 06-08-2010, 10:07 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Hey! Welcome to BI!
I hope you meet lotsa awesome friends, you can always VM me and add me!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :)