BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > BearvilleInsider Contests!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-14-2011, 08:27 AM
Wendy
Owner
BABV Name: WendyWarmHeart28

Wendy has disabled reputation
 Wendy is offline Status: Offline
Default Official Bearville Insider Contest Now Thru July 15! Design a Summer Banner!

As you can see, our forum banner is a tad outdated! It's time to update to a summer design and we've set up a contest to make it happen!

To enter, design a banner for the top of Bearville Insider's website! If you win, it will be displayed for the rest of the summer and you'll receive a code for the Build A BearVille bear of your choice!

A second winner will be randomly drawn to win an England Wall Chart virtual code!

THE BANNER DETAILS:
1) Your design must be 950 pixels wide by 180 pixels tall.
2) Your design must include the BI logo, which is shown below.

Click the image to open in full size.

(Just right-click and save image as...)

THE RULES:
1) The contest will end on July 15th, 2011 at 11:00 pm EST. Once the decisions have been made, the winners will be posted on the front page of the site.
2) You may enter as many times as you like.
3) No rude comments about other people's banners, the contest itself or the prizes. That is not in the spirit of the site and will result in automatic disqualification.
4) BI Management will select one winner. That person will win the Animal code and have their banner featured here on BI. A second winner will be drawn from all other entrants for the other virtual item code.

HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!

Wendy & Justin
Old 06-14-2011, 08:43 AM
babwiscool
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jocelyn ‹3

babwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond repute
 babwiscool is offline Status: Offline

i'll be sure to enter later on. (:
thanks for posting this ! :3
*update*
here is my first banner. (:
(click for full size)

Last edited by babwiscool; 06-15-2011 at 06:16 PM..
Old 06-14-2011, 09:04 AM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute
 brigster125 is offline Status: Offline

Cool, thanks for posting! I'll try to get to it, but I might not have time. xP

Last edited by brigster125; 06-15-2011 at 04:27 PM..
Old 06-14-2011, 09:08 AM
StephanySprinkles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sp@rkÿ

StephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant future
 StephanySprinkles is offline Status: Offline

I'll try, I'm not good at graphics yet. :/
Old 06-14-2011, 09:11 AM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

I'll try, but my graphics aren't very good.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:49 AM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

They aren't that good but I'll add more xD

Last edited by shelbypopstar44; 06-19-2011 at 07:42 PM..
Old 06-14-2011, 10:06 AM
AshlynApril123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshlynApril123

AshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud of
 AshlynApril123 is offline Status: Offline

I'm gonna try out again this time even though I'm horrible xD

-dont take-

Last edited by AshlynApril123; 06-14-2011 at 12:08 PM..
Old 06-14-2011, 11:01 AM
zoeycuddly183
Banned
BABV Name: Ƶσɛʏcʋ∂∂ℓʏ183

zoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond repute
 zoeycuddly183 is offline Status: Offline

i'll try :3
im doing it now
im gonna atempt to do five or more
xD
1) Click the image to open in full size.
2) Click the image to open in full size.
3)Click the image to open in full size.
^^^ the logo looks funky xD
4) Click the image to open in full size.
5) Click the image to open in full size.
6) Click the image to open in full size.
7) Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by zoeycuddly183; 07-14-2011 at 02:19 AM..
Old 06-14-2011, 11:15 AM
GraceHearts12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Team Katniss

GraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to behold
 GraceHearts12 is offline Status: Offline

i will make mine later
Old 06-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur posting. I'm gonna make my banner now.

Edit:

(Press for better quality)

Last edited by Hailisnowflake4; 06-14-2011 at 09:40 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>, addy gonna win, addy.loves.you.♥, aloha i was here ♫, bacongirl. can you guess?, brini is watching you. :0, christina(:, cowz!, daniela<3, duudealice, i twas here, kn!ghtluvscookies, l!nzehhloveskatyperry, marisa, mellie<33, rocky(:, you'll_neva_guess, •lolaloveable260•