BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2012, 09:58 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
It's her wittle kitten birthday in a few weeks. :3
So cuteee.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:20 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute

So bored. D;
Yup.

I'm going to post random gifs and pictures so beware. Any subject.
: D

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:24 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

Hey you guys, what's up? (:
Old 10-20-2012, 10:26 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeApril1377
Hey you guys, what's up? (:
ZOE! Yay! (: Nothing much. Not going to bed for a while, lol.
You? (:
Old 10-20-2012, 10:28 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
ZOE! Yay! (: Nothing much. Not going to bed for a while, lol.
You? (:
Hey! :D Lol, same.
I'm watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with my mom right now, that's all. c:
Old 10-20-2012, 10:30 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Hey! Lol, same.
I'm watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with my mom right now, that's all. c:
My mum was like, "Don't go to bed to late. You have your games tomorrow." I'm just like, "Mhm. *keep playing the music*". : D
Ah, nice! Is it good?
Old 10-20-2012, 10:34 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

My mum was like, "Don't go to bed to late. You have your games tomorrow." I'm just like, "Mhm. *keep playing the music*". : D
Ah, nice! Is it good?
Haha. : D What are you listening to?
Yes, it's great.. c: They changed a lot of stuff from the books though, it drives me crazy. : D
Old 10-20-2012, 10:35 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Haha. : D What are you listening to?
Yes, it's great.. c: They changed a lot of stuff from the books though, it drives me crazy. : D
I'll give you three guesses. The first two don't count. : D
Ugh, movies and all the changing they do.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:39 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

I'll give you three guesses. The first two don't count. : D
Ugh, movies and all the changing they do.
One Direction...One Direction...One Direction. : D
Haha, when I was younger I watched a movie where they removed one of the main character's brothers, and I'm just like "wow...." : D

Emma Watson y u so fab.
Emma Watson is awesome.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:40 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Emma Watson y u so fab.
I need to find out more about her. Once I read all the Harry Potter books and watch all the movies I'll be in the know though.
: D

One Direction...One Direction...One Direction. : D
Haha, when I was younger I watched a movie where they removed one of the main character's brothers, and I'm just like "wow...." : D

Emma Watson is awesome.

It irritates me when they do that lol. You even knew then that it was wrong. Genius child lol.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, cody simpson, colleenwashere, directioner♥, fudgeameh, harrystyles♡, justinbieber=swag, liampayne♡, logan henderson, louistomlinson♡, niallhoran♡, whaleameh, zaynmalik♡