BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2012, 10:40 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
I need to find out more about her. Once I read all the Harry Potter books and watch all the movies I'll be in the know though.
: D
She's one of my two favorite actresses from the movies. c:
Old 10-20-2012, 10:42 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeApril1377
She's one of my two favorite actresses from the movies. c:
Cool! Who's the other? (:
Old 10-20-2012, 10:44 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future

I need to find out more about her. Once I read all the Harry Potter books and watch all the movies I'll be in the know though.
: D

It irritates me when they do that lol. You even knew then that it was wrong. Genius child lol.

...sorry, just being rebellious. : D
Haha.

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I just saw her in another movie recently and now I'm a fan. XD
Idk if I should say what movie though, I wouldn't want little kids to see it and try watching it. D;
Haha she was just on my TV like a minute or so ago 'cause I'm watching Harry Potter. xD

Cool! Who's the other? (:
Helena Bonham Carter. c:
Have you decided on your Halloween costume, btw? (:
Old 10-20-2012, 10:44 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw her in another movie recently and now I'm a fan. XD
Idk if I should say what movie though, I wouldn't want little kids to see it and try watching it. D;
Is the name of it a holiday as well?

Haha.
:O REBEL OVER HERE. Oh my gosh. : D
Old 10-20-2012, 10:45 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Haha.

Haha she was just on my TV like a minute or so ago 'cause I'm watching Harry Potter. xD

Helena Bonham Carter. c:
Have you decided on your Halloween costume, btw? (:
She sounds cool. I'll look her up. (:
I want to go as a cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee but if not that...Idk. :P How's yours coming along? (:
Old 10-20-2012, 10:45 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Hm. I'll just go check lol.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:46 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

Is the name of it a holiday as well?

:O REBEL OVER HERE. Oh my gosh. : D
Haha. Yes. Yes I am. Lol. : D
I just quoted Phineas and Ferb and I've only seen that show a few times, haha.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:47 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Which avatar?

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
#2 for now. c:
Save the other one though, it's nice.

Haha. Yes. Yes I am. Lol. : D
I just quoted Phineas and Ferb and I've only seen that show a few times, haha.
I watched it a bit a while ago lol. My mum thought it was ridiculous. I kind of agree with her, haha. It was sometime cute.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:49 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Okay . (:
Old 10-20-2012, 10:49 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Hey everybody! c:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, cody simpson, colleenwashere, directioner♥, fudgeameh, harrystyles♡, justinbieber=swag, liampayne♡, logan henderson, louistomlinson♡, niallhoran♡, whaleameh, zaynmalik♡