BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-22-2013, 04:38 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline
Default Learn Something New

Some people make lists of stuff they want to do over Summer Break (I'm one of those people, and my list is extensive). XD

Does anybody have a list of things you want to learn? I don't have a huge list, but...

-I'm going to learn to play my guitar. I've had my [purple] guitar for years. I tried learning it last year, but I didn't get very far with it.
-I'm going to learn to play a song on the piano that's really hard. It's a beautiful song called "Journey West (The Oregon Trail)" by Renee Schwab. The title makes it sound like it would be a Western song, but it doesn't sound like it at all! ♥
-Learn to draw. I plan on practicing my drawing skills over the summer since I'm taking art this next school year.
-I'm going to learn how to make homemade ice cream. It's on me and my brother's summer to-do list. XD
-I guess I'm also going to learn how to eat healthy. We're about to go vegan at my house... (We're just going to start out with eating vegan 2-3 days a week.)

So...anybody else planning on learning anything? I'm excited about learning my guitar [for real this time]. :P I was going to take lessons a looooong time ago because I saw a purple guitar at a guitar store on vacation. Somehow, I talked my parents into buying it for me. They bought it, looked into lessons, but I never did. XD So, I'm just going to learn myself.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:58 PM
RainbowDash_
Polar Bear
BABV Name: O(≧∇≦)O

RainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura aboutRainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura about
 RainbowDash_ is offline Status: Offline

I've been thinking, but I'm pretty sure I'm not learning anything new.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:51 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowDash_
I've been thinking, but I'm pretty sure I'm not learning anything new.
Me neither...
Old 05-22-2013, 05:57 PM
babvgirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaAdventureBear2361

babvgirl will become famous soon enoughbabvgirl will become famous soon enough
 babvgirl is offline Status: Offline

I want to learn how to draw anime characters so I will probably practice that over the summer. I also would want to volunteer over the summer at places in my community
Old 05-22-2013, 06:51 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by babvgirl
I want to learn how to draw anime characters so I will probably practice that over the summer. I also would want to volunteer over the summer at places in my community
Anime characters are SOOO easy to draw!
I can teach you xD
Old 05-22-2013, 10:58 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I want to do community service, learn about colleges and courses and all that this summer, read more and learn how to play an instrument and sport.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:34 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

i want to learn how to speak spanish
& i wanna learn how to play all my favourite songs on guitar (i need an electric guitar to do this so yes i would like to get one of those too haha)
Old 05-23-2013, 08:52 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by babvgirl
I'd love to draw anime, but my drawing skills aren't...well...skilled. XD

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
I want to do community service, learn about colleges and courses and all that this summer, read more and learn how to play an instrument and sport.
I play piano and I started guitar yesterday (teaching myself guitar). Piano hurts less than the guitar. XD

View Post Originally Posted by AliceDecember7
i want to learn how to speak spanish
& i wanna learn how to play all my favourite songs on guitar (i need an electric guitar to do this so yes i would like to get one of those too haha)
If you decide to learn Spanish, I suggest starting with the memorization of nouns and verbs. Worry about grammar once you have some stuff memorized...grammar is the hard part. :P
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT