BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

View Poll Results: Gurl shtuff
Yes to nails 18 32.14%
No to nails 11 19.64%
Sometimes to nails 26 46.43%
Yes to makeup 27 48.21%
No to makeup 11 19.64%
sometimes to makeup 18 32.14%
i'm a guy 2 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 07-03-2013, 04:11 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline
Default Nails and makeup?

(More of a girly question, lol)
Do you paint your nails often? No?
Do you wear makeup often? No?
I personally do not paint my nails, but i always wear mascara and eyeliner.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline

Sometimes nails, sometimes makeup.
I don't go out much, so I don't think there's
a point of doing them.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:28 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I paint my nails pretty often, although I just took my polish off a couple of days ago and I haven't bothered to repaint them yet.

I do wear makeup, but it varies how much from day to day. Most days it is just mascara and eyeliner.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:31 AM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

Yes to nails, and even then it is mostly a clear coat. Once in a while I decide to go crazy and then switch to clear again xD

No to makeup, I just don't wear it xD That, and I am scared I will poke my eye out with those things O_O
Old 07-03-2013, 10:36 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76
Yes to nails, and even then it is mostly a clear coat. Once in a while I decide to go crazy and then switch to clear again xD

No to makeup, I just don't wear it xD That, and I am scared I will poke my eye out with those things O_O
Same xD
Old 07-03-2013, 10:43 AM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

I paint my nails loads. (In fact I should probably do them this week.) I wear makeup all the time when i'm going somewhere. (:
Old 07-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

I paint my toenails a lot during the summer cause I wear sandals and I like my toenails to look pretty xD . As for fingernails, not often but like once every three months I might only because I'm lazy and I'm terrible at painting them lol.

I wear makeup every once in a while - probably just some tinted moistruizer, mascara/eyeshadow and a lip gloss.(:

Last edited by Remi11; 07-03-2013 at 11:26 AM..
Old 07-03-2013, 11:18 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

Sometimes to nails and no to makeup. I refuse to wear makeup (and I disappoint my mom in doing so). :\

There will be times where I paint my nails every week, and there will be times when I only paint them on special occasions. I still have red, white, and blue on two fingers from Memorial Day. XD I have to paint them red, white, and blue again for the 4th of July.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:20 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Nails - Not very often. If I find myself biting or picking (sorry but that might sound odd) my nails I'll give them a quick coat just to make myself stop. I'm over that habit now and don't find any need to do it anymore. Occasionally if I'm at a party and the girls want to do nails I might be forced into it. If I find a really interesting design I might go for it but I just can't be bothered to most of the time.

Makeup - I never ever wear makeup. All my friends will put it on when we're going out or to parties but I'm just on the sidelines for an hour watching them. It just doesn't appeal to me and I see no need to wear it. I know it would make me look prettier but I can't be bothered to use it and I have no desire to. I've worn it a little over 10 times probably. I'm the misfit in that, and many other, department(s).

Last edited by FishBowl; 07-03-2013 at 11:21 AM..
Old 07-03-2013, 11:31 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
Makeup - I never ever wear makeup. All my friends will put it on when we're going out or to parties but I'm just on the sidelines for an hour watching them. It just doesn't appeal to me and I see no need to wear it. I know it would make me look prettier but I can't be bothered to use it and I have no desire to. I've worn it a little over 10 times probably. I'm the misfit in that, and many other, department(s).
We're misfits together. Both my friends and my mom tries to put it on me, but I'm like "Stop you savages!" XD
I used to wear it when I went to dance classes when I was little. I'm actually surprised I don't like it today.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT