BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-03-2015, 04:14 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Last night I realized that the toothpaste I'd been using for the past 3 months expired 10 years ago.
Why it was still in my house is beyond me. xD
OMG! But it proves you don't need to look at expiry dates all the time. If it tastes good, and smells good, it's fine! Although, you don't really eat toothpaste!

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
I got concussion from P.E... ^^;
Fun.
Oh no! Are you ok? One time we were trampolining and it was one person at a time on this massive trampoline with about 25 other girls watching. Needless to say, I was really embarrassed. I jumped too high, fell down and sprained my ankle because some horrible girl was whispering about me..
Old 03-03-2015, 05:37 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
I got concussion from P.E... ^^;
Fun.
Aw, what happened? Hopefully it is not too bad of a concussion. A few years ago a girl in my class had to miss 3 weeks because of a concussion!

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
OMG! But it proves you don't need to look at expiry dates all the time. If it tastes good, and smells good, it's fine! Although, you don't really eat toothpaste!

Oh no! Are you ok? One time we were trampolining and it was one person at a time on this massive trampoline with about 25 other girls watching. Needless to say, I was really embarrassed. I jumped too high, fell down and sprained my ankle because some horrible girl was whispering about me..
That sounds horrible, I can imagine how awkward it was to jump with everyone watching. Silly girls and their gossip!

I sprained my ankle in October...because I tripped coming down the stairs. Not quite as interesting, but I had to miss a few days of school.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:00 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher had their first baby February 27th. Isaiah Michael Fisher.

I just wanted to share on here since I like her and am happy for both of them, lol.
Congratulations to them! I like that they gave him a name that isn't "weird" or anything. :P
Old 03-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
Congratulations to them! I like that they gave him a name that isn't "weird" or anything. :P
Ditto. I think Isaiah is a sweet name.

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
Aw, how cute. :3
She posted a picture of him, but all you could see is part of his mouth and his fist, lol.

I cannot wait till it gets warmer outside so we can turn the air back on. My mom has been getting really cold lately, so she turns the heat up, and then I'm practically dying the entire time.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:22 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

R.I.P. Kermit, A.K.A. Drama Frog, one of the best pet frogs I have ever had. April 7, 2011 -March 4, 2015.

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 03-04-2015 at 10:40 AM..
Old 03-04-2015, 01:08 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

R.I.P. Kermit, A.K.A. Drama Frog, one of the best pet frogs I have ever had. April 7, 2011 -March 4, 2015.
Aww. ): I'm so sorry.
R.I.P.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really sorry. If you don't mind me asking, what is it like looking after a frog? I'm scared of them, silly I know, but I was just serious.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:20 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
I'm really sorry. If you don't mind me asking, what is it like looking after a frog? I'm scared of them, silly I know, but I was just serious.
It depends on what kind of frogs you have. I have African Dwarf Frogs. They are very tiny (like, smaller then my pinky finger) and live in the water 100% of the time, so they are actually very easy to care for. I feed them each 2 food pellets twice a week and clean their tank once every three months. The tank has a bamboo tree and special rocks that provide oxygen and help to keep the tank clean. Most of the time I just sit and watch them swim around. Larger frogs who eat bugs and live on the land are probably more difficult to care for, though.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:51 PM
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
A frog (or maybe it was a toad) jumped on me once. xD

Sorry about Kermit though. :c
Exactly the same thing happened to me! It was when I was three. My mum and I were in the garden and this small frog jumped out this hole in the fence. Then, a big massive, huge, humungous frog jumped out and scared me and my mum so much!
Old 03-04-2015, 05:52 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

It depends on what kind of frogs you have. I have African Dwarf Frogs. They are very tiny (like, smaller then my pinky finger) and live in the water 100% of the time, so they are actually very easy to care for. I feed them each 2 food pellets twice a week and clean their tank once every three months. The tank has a bamboo tree and special rocks that provide oxygen and help to keep the tank clean. Most of the time I just sit and watch them swim around. Larger frogs who eat bugs and live on the land are probably more difficult to care for, though.
They sound so cute. c:
I'm sorry about Kermit! Rest in peace.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, abbygail, algebra is awesome, banter, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, dolphns say jello1, faye for president, faye was here, frogs rule!!!, hangmebythecurtainrail, hug the disaster, i twas here, kayma, loading. . ., pigeons rule~, ssf1, wizard101 is life rn