BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 09-26-2010, 09:50 AM
NikkiDancer12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LaurelPrecious. Juliet on BI.

NikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the rough
 NikkiDancer12 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome new members!

UPDATE: There will be a Deluxe Edition of Speak Now, but it will ONLY be sold at Target. It has the same cover except instead of a pink dress, Taylor will be wearing a red one. It will include three new tracks and remixes and lots of video. It will be released on October 25 as well. :]

I know where I'm buying Speak Now.

Last edited by NikkiDancer12; 09-26-2010 at 09:58 AM..
Old 09-26-2010, 10:14 AM
jackiealohabear5
Banned
BABV Name: Mrs.Felton/Malfoy

jackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to behold
 jackiealohabear5 is offline Status: Offline

HAHA lol i cnt wait for it 2 come out! it's just so exciting! im gonna buy it from target 2 i bought my deluke edition of my world 2.0 from there so pssh yaaa xDDDDDD
Old 09-26-2010, 10:20 AM
NikkiDancer12
Polar Bear

NikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the rough

^^ xDDDD

Wow. I was just looking on Target's website, and the Deluxe Edition of Speak now is a dollar cheaper than the regular version. xDD The Deluxe is $16.99 and the regular version is $17.99. Good deal I guess xDD
^^EDIT = I take that back, it's the vinyl cover or whatever that's $17.99... the regular regular version is $8.00. xD I guess it's not so good a deal xD

I just made a Speak Now banner. xD Should I post it?

Last edited by NikkiDancer12; 09-26-2010 at 10:21 AM..
Old 09-26-2010, 10:36 AM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

Uh oh the owner quit ): Now I cant join
Old 09-26-2010, 10:51 AM
jackiealohabear5
Banned

jackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to beholdjackiealohabear5 is a splendid one to behold

oooo yeah post it! ill make one myself

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:35 AM
NikkiDancer12
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by SChickie1
Uh oh the owner quit ): Now I cant join
Oh, you can join. I asked LocoBananas about that, and I'm waiting for a reply. I joined after too. I'm sure you can join... you just won't be listed..

View Post Originally Posted by jackiealohabear5
oooo yeah post it! ill make one myself

Awesome! Great job on that!

Brb, I'll go get mine.

Here:

I made this one yesterday:

Last edited by NikkiDancer12; 09-26-2010 at 11:40 AM..
Old 09-26-2010, 08:37 PM
jackiealohabear5
Banned

kewl!!!!! i made my really fast
Old 09-28-2010, 01:16 PM
LocoBananas
Administrator
BABV Name: ChristineBear117

LocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant future
 LocoBananas is offline Status: Offline

Due to the inactivity of this club's owner a new one is being made by NikkiDancer12
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
"invisible" rocks! :), a-b-b-e-y, abp1 waz hereeeee!!! (:, aj <3 taylor swift!!, bieber's #1 fan, cara, diamondbear431luvstaylor!, dnt touch bieber xd, gabypawfectpal, i love taylor swift!, i love taylor!~marisa, kel loves justin! =), libbyluv2sing99 :), maleadancebear2 :), millieblue2, nicole loves taylor!, sweetstuff-luu <3 swift!, taylor is amazing! -nikki, taylor rocks, taylor swift, taylor swift club, vannessa :)