BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2015, 01:57 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

The news about BI closing, too. There were 2 pages before, but - there's only 7 posts, now. O.o

I don't think so, fortunately. :3
Old 07-31-2015, 02:01 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

none of my posts seem to be gone, but hopefully this will stop...
imagine a game with 100+ posts going away!
Old 07-31-2015, 06:24 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

A lot of big things are happening in August for me, both great and nerve-wrecking. But one is my birthday so it'll be fine. c;
Old 07-31-2015, 09:30 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

It's almost August, so hi. XD
Old 07-31-2015, 09:33 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute

why do i still use this site
Old 07-31-2015, 09:39 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

Because of the amazing people on it.
Old 07-31-2015, 09:41 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

i was always trying to 'leave' for two months, but then i came back right after. the longest time i was able to go without posting... like 5 days. xD
Old 07-31-2015, 09:44 PM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline

I haven't posted on this forum in three years. Three whole years. It's absolutely strange looking through my old posts and actually realizing that that was me when I wrote them. I may not be completely different now, but comparing myself here and to myself on newer forums feels so strange. I'm not quite the same.

My grammar is still stinky and I'm still oddly sassy, though.
Old 07-31-2015, 09:46 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

Since coming back in January, I haven't been able to stay away. Not that I even want to. Only losing our Internet and then going on a one week vacation could stop me from coming on. XD

And Ariel, I don't know if we've met but welcome back! My old posts are really weird too.
Old 07-31-2015, 09:48 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by Ariel
I haven't posted on this forum in three years. Three whole years. It's absolutely strange looking through my old posts and actually realizing that that was me when I wrote them. I may not be completely different now, but comparing myself here and to myself on newer forums feels so strange. I'm not quite the same.

My grammar is still stinky and I'm still oddly sassy, though.
i understand! It's definitely different for those of us who started posting years ago.

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Since coming back in January, I haven't been able to stay away. Not that I even want to. Only losing our Internet and then going on a one week vacation could stop me from coming on. XD

And Ariel, I don't know if we've met but welcome back! My old posts are really weird too.
for me, it would be a matter of "why wouldn't i want to?" haha
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#aaron-is-ugly, #quotingafurby, - chay was here < 3, alicelovesyou, bunniesrule, donotdropthebear, exterminatedshaltthoube, faye was here, fearmakescompanionsofall, frogs rule!!!, iamahungryhippo, princess ashton was here, shoumaisntugly, swipemycardthenido, you've got that wrong!, zzz chris-is-ugly