BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative!

Old 08-03-2011, 11:09 AM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ameh

puppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond repute
 puppyluv8 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MistyBear61
I didn't think the quality was THAT bad, but hey. Doesn't matter, I guess.
true! xD
maybe try... blurring it? idk xD
it might be TOO shaprened
Old 08-03-2011, 11:42 AM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

Wouldn't blurring it make it worse? xD I didn't sharpen it at all except once and that didn't seem to do much. Anyway forget that, I'mma critique something else then post the Taylor Swift thing I just made. xD

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan and Ruby!
The cropping's awesome! I'd try adding a black border around some of the pictures though, especially when they have light colours in the background

Flaunt;
Click the image to open in full size.
Yeah I really like this.

Last edited by MistyBear61; 08-03-2011 at 11:46 AM..
Old 08-03-2011, 11:48 AM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy

puppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't blurring it make it worse? xD I didn't sharpen it at all except once and that didn't seem to do much. Anyway forget that, I'mma critique something else then post the Taylor Swift thing I just made. xD

The cropping's awesome! I'd try adding a black border around some of the pictures though, especially when they have light colours in the background

Flaunt;
Yeah I really like this.
i think i know why it's all blurry.
YOU SAVE IT AS JPEG.
or you get it from you album or something.
upload it from imgur or something. [;

critique- change the text color to be blue like the color of her dress!
Old 08-03-2011, 12:00 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by puppyluv8
i think i know why it's all blurry.
YOU SAVE IT AS JPEG.
or you get it from you album or something.
upload it from imgur or something. [;

critique- change the text color to be blue like the color of her dress!
Her dress isn't actually that shade of blue, I changed the colours and stuff. The text was her lip pink xD And I saved it as a PNG and got it from the BI album xD I don't trust things like imgur :P
I'll try changing the text colour though, thanks
Old 08-03-2011, 02:41 PM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy

Her dress isn't actually that shade of blue, I changed the colours and stuff. The text was her lip pink xD And I saved it as a PNG and got it from the BI album xD I don't trust things like imgur :P
I'll try changing the text colour though, thanks
if you use imgur it would be fantastic

FLAUNT .
CRITIQUE/COMMENT PLEASEPLEASPLEASE!
atleast do one of those. xD
[[this is a colorization]]
k so it took me a while. xD

ORIGINAL!!

TEH NEW MASTERPIECE I HAVE CREATED!! xD
Old 08-03-2011, 02:42 PM
tinasprinkles19
Polar Bear
BABV Name: tina(:

tinasprinkles19 has a spectacular aura abouttinasprinkles19 has a spectacular aura about
 tinasprinkles19 is offline Status: Offline

you're not the tina i'm talking to!!
i'm talking to Cristina. I call her tina.
And it was obvious I was talking to her because her post was right above me (;

Very realistic Suebrina. [;
The yellow light in the middle of the eye should be lower.
It's like beaming! xD Unless you're looking at that light, make it have
a soft edge around.

I like it.[;
Maybe try blending the characters a little in the texture,
and see what happens. And maybe just do a small glow texture on the text and use a different font. Plus, move the small character a little bit in to the picture[;

The quality isn't the best to start off :/
OH I KNEW THAT
cus i come on and randomly..
thinking "i havent posted in a while; hmm"xD
sorryxD
Old 08-03-2011, 02:54 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

FLAUNT c:

critique/comment please c:

Wow, I think this is the first time I've ever flaunted anything. xD
Old 08-03-2011, 02:56 PM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by BellaBallet205
FLAUNT c:

critique/comment please c:

Wow, I think this is the first time I've ever flaunted anything. xD
did you draw it?
Old 08-03-2011, 02:58 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

did you draw it?
Noo, who do you think I am? Picasso?
xD

if you use imgur it would be fantastic

FLAUNT .
CRITIQUE/COMMENT PLEASEPLEASPLEASE!
atleast do one of those. xD
[[this is a colorization]]
k so it took me a while. xD

ORIGINAL!!

TEH NEW MASTERPIECE I HAVE CREATED!! xD
I love it. The quality is super good. (:
Old 08-03-2011, 02:59 PM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by BellaBallet205
Noo, who do you think I am? Picasso?
xD
xDD
can you follow the thread rule, btw? xD

it looks really nice.
simple and cute[;
maybe add something in?
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
... i ♥ cereal, 99v was here! la la la!, alicelovesyou, cara, faedoesn'tlikebeingcopied, faelikescannedcorn, gabypawfectpal, iammyself&nooneelse, iflauntflaunt, itslorena, libbyluv2sing99 :), llamasareoverrated, meowmeow >w<, pro graphics by fae! :d, randicandi<3, sharpie, shelby♥, snowsparkle x, teehee tags are amazing, vicki♥, zaravanilla26, zoeabear1052 was here!, zoelina >u<, ♥jellybean, ♥shelby