BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative!

Old 11-05-2011, 07:47 PM
cassiecuddlycub42
Trading Teddy

cassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud of
 cassiecuddlycub42 is offline Status: Offline

WOW, 2 hours? It takes me 30 minutes! O.e
Old 11-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
flaunt

Last edited by Mellie; 11-05-2011 at 08:06 PM..
Old 11-05-2011, 08:01 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by cassiecuddlycub42
WOW, 2 hours? It takes me 30 minutes! O.e
Don't take this offensively, but I do a lot more to mine in my opinion. There's a lot more than finding a background and putting someone on it. I find the stocks, and each stock blends together to make the base. I find the models, and blend/cut them out depending on the effects I want. I find the modifiers that go in between different layers to help with the flow. Text placement isn't that hard once you find the perfect focal angle. And then the everlong coloring. Without coloring mine would look way different.

Base;

Colored;
Old 11-05-2011, 08:09 PM
cassiecuddlycub42
Trading Teddy

cassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud of
 cassiecuddlycub42 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
Don't take this offensively, but I do a lot more to mine in my opinion. There's a lot more than finding a background and putting someone on it. I find the stocks, and each stock blends together to make the base. I find the models, and blend/cut them out depending on the effects I want. I find the modifiers that go in between different layers to help with the flow. Text placement isn't that hard once you find the perfect focal angle. And then the everlong coloring. Without coloring mine would look way different.

Base;

Colored;
None taken , I do graphics for fun so i dont really waste time on it.. I really admire your graphics and the way you dedicate yourself to it though . :]
Old 11-05-2011, 08:58 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mellie
flaunt
Really interesting! I'd blend the lines at the bottom into Draco.
None taken , I do graphics for fun so i dont really waste time on it.. I really admire your graphics and the way you dedicate yourself to it though . :]
Thanks. I really hope to pursue it as a side job when I'm older. Getting the money for classes for it in college will only come from a scholarship though. My parents don't find graphic design a very good career and won't loan me a penny for classes. . . so I have to get good enough to earn a scholarship or two. :P
Old 11-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

Lol, this was my first time on photoshop, so this is good news. Thank you!
Old 11-05-2011, 09:23 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

Sabrina; Thanks : D
I'm always bad at the text placement. I just made another graphic and it took me like 97592759283 tries to find out where to put the text. Eventually, I put it on the top. Lol ;P
Soo yah.. flaunt ^
My gosh his hair is so flawless there. xD
I love it and him, though you could work on the text placement. Like make it typography-ish or something.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:46 PM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mellie
flaunt
OMG amazingness! xD
Maybe shrink or blend the lines a little more though (;
Old 11-06-2011, 01:20 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl

Base;

Colored;
Her face is slightly squished on the right girl. Just a tad bit. But great job overall, Sabrina! I enjoy your graphics very much
Old 11-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Jenn'
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jennifer c:

Jenn' will become famous soon enough
 Jenn' is offline Status: Offline

@Jenn I likee it! But if i were you I'd make it look less..foggy. Don't know if its the texture, but you know what I mean right? Lol. And maybe make "Peace" closer to "All we need is"? Like put it under :]. But in all , its great!

Flauntt ! :

click for bigger sizee

-now, dont think i stole this. my real name is natasha and my nickname is natii so i put "made by natii" on it.-

Okay thank you Cassie [:
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
... i ♥ cereal, 99v was here! la la la!, alicelovesyou, cara, faedoesn'tlikebeingcopied, faelikescannedcorn, gabypawfectpal, iammyself&nooneelse, iflauntflaunt, itslorena, libbyluv2sing99 :), llamasareoverrated, meowmeow >w<, pro graphics by fae! :d, randicandi<3, sharpie, shelby♥, snowsparkle x, teehee tags are amazing, vicki♥, zaravanilla26, zoeabear1052 was here!, zoelina >u<, ♥jellybean, ♥shelby