BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2012, 10:01 PM
RowenaStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Star - The Navigator..

RowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud of
 RowenaStar is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=)
I know! When i see Niall:
Click the image to open in full size.
xDDD
Well GTG guys see ya'll later!
Bye
Take care
Old 03-14-2012, 10:02 PM
macyangel221
Polar Bear
BABV Name: monica (◡‿◡✿)

macyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to behold
 macyangel221 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mellie
your not alone gurlie

shake that lion king obsession xDD

OMG BOO bye igtg too c:
Bye Mellie
I think I might leave too,because I need to do my hw.
View Post Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=)
I know! When i see Niall:
xDDD
Well GTG guys see ya'll later!
bye Ash
the pokemon master
xDD
<3
Old 03-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

OHKAY MY AWESOME GOODBYE

GOODBYE. Peace out BIers xDD

like ill leave without a gif
Old 03-14-2012, 10:04 PM
RowenaStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Star - The Navigator..

RowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud of
 RowenaStar is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mellie
OHKAY MY AWESOME GOODBYE

GOODBYE. Peace out BIers xDD

like ill leave without a gif
Bye mellie.

- does the lion king dance -
Old 03-14-2012, 10:05 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by rowenastar
bye mellie.

- does the lion king dance -
oh my awesome goodbye is from rowena
Old 03-14-2012, 10:06 PM
zoeycuddly183
Banned
BABV Name: Ƶσɛʏcʋ∂∂ℓʏ183

zoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond repute
 zoeycuddly183 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by isabelyourock4
Oh yeah.
xD

(never seen/don't remember seeing it)
xDD
you're almost to 12,000 posts Little Broccoli
xD
Old 03-14-2012, 10:08 PM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of
 isabelyourock4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by zoeycuddly183
you're almost to 12,000 posts Little Broccoli
xD
ikr.
more than 500 posts a month since 10,000
Old 03-14-2012, 10:08 PM
zoeycuddly183
Banned
BABV Name: Ƶσɛʏcʋ∂∂ℓʏ183

zoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond repute
 zoeycuddly183 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by isabelyourock4
ikr.
more than 500 posts a month since 10,000
CONGRATUBALATIONS
xD
Old 03-14-2012, 10:09 PM
macyangel221
Polar Bear
BABV Name: monica (◡‿◡✿)

macyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to behold
 macyangel221 is offline Status: Offline

Time to start listening to music
:3
Old 03-14-2012, 10:10 PM
star_cupcake
Polar Bear

star_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud of
 star_cupcake is offline Status: Offline

new DCTTTTTTTTT <3
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!niallatemycookie:c, !!niallgivememycookiec;, !rachel was here, !staymindless!, - chay was here < 3, all day...all night, aloha i was here ♫, ashlyn, do-it-like-a-dude, free nandos (:, germany is mine, i <3 taylor & niall, kaitlyn <3 niall, kolkolkolkolkol, louislover♥, mildred has wet hair, moo rawr <3, mwah<3, niall is my leprechaun <3, puturheartsup♥, skrillex..♥, strangeness and charm, tears_dont_fall, the gabster >:), yo.